Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [JFL] Just become a famous celebrity in the biggest HBO show bro! Stay motivated!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Manlets you can do it! Ascension only requires being one in a million celebrity. How could you not be motivated with those odds!?

Also his most famous movie role is in the movie "Elf" where he's made fun of for looking like an Elf! So the meme is WRONG!

Last edited:
I can't believe these memes are real.

Cliffs: Just get your legs amputated at the knees and run niche-actor game bro!

Has he done any other major roles other than in Game of Thrones? He basically just got lucky.

He literally plays a manlet elf in the movie Elf. Just be s celebrity bro!

Meanwhile Verne-Troyer basically roped and his leaked sex-tape was one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Meanwhile Verne-Troyer basically roped and his leaked sex-tape was one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Even he got sex while I Rot

Just be a mini me theory

Why dont bluepilled copers understand math? It's impossible for everyone to be famous and it's impossible for everyone to be rich
full

he had a sex tape? ew,... how small was his dick?

he had a sex tape? ew,... how small was his dick?

Yea google it, it's easy to find. It's basically him fucking some whore missionary and the woman couldnt look any less interested, pure suifuel.

Yea google it, it's easy to find. It's basically him fucking some whore missionary and the woman couldnt look any less interested, pure suifuel.

I kinda don't want to, but like how small was the dick? 3 inches? more? less?

He’s had sex so he mogs me