Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [JFL] Man pisses on passenger in front of him on plane

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/05/20/passenger-urinates-on-seat-frontier-airlines/

@chudur-budur Some guy is trying to one up the airplane curry. WTF is wrong with people these days?

Messages Image981832448

Curries are getting mogged by whites in all facets of life, from LMS to streetshitting, from planefapping to planepissing, from streetshitting to hydroshitting, from standshitting to timhortonshitting. Curries can't catch a break.

Looks like I need to buy ropes right now, no point waiting for the christmas sale anymore. It's over for curries.

Btw, that guy in my avi is not "airplane curry", he is the legendary "plane-fapping-curry".

These are "airplane curries":
Gujarat-Airline-Funny-Plane.jpg

This is a curry pilot holding a bowl of curry inside an airplane, so both this guy and the curry in his hands are "airplane curry" as well:
curry-1.jpg

But this is not an "airplane curry", this is the "plane-fapping-curry":
oLlXNhB.jpg

But this is neither "airplane curry" nor "plane-fapping-curry", this is a "winged curry":
ThlHror.png

You should be familiar with all these taxonomy before making a comment about these curries, all of them belong to the "aerodynamical-curry" category.

Curries are getting mogged by whites in all facets of life, from LMS to streetshitting, from planefapping to planepissing, from streetshitting to hydroshitting, from standshitting to timhortonshitting. Curries can't catch a break.

Looks like I need to buy ropes right now, no point waiting for the christmas sale anymore. It's over for curries.

Btw, that guy in my avi is not "airplane curry", he is the legendary "plane-fapping-curry".

This is a curry pilot holding a bowl of curry inside an airplane, so both this guy and the curry in his hands are "airplane curry" as well:
curry-1.jpg

oLlXNhB.jpg

But this is neither "airplane curry" nor "plane-fapping-curry", this is a "winged curry":
ThlHror.png

You should be familiar with all these taxonomy before making a comment about these curries, all of them belong to the "aerodynamical-curry" category.
Fucking hell, good post, hahahahahaa.

Not looking forward to my next flight but at least there should be no curries

i hate how news stories use the word allegedly / allegedly can get you thrown in jail.. / Damn i wish i had the inhibition that guy had

Last edited:

curry-1.jpg

oLlXNhB.jpg

ThlHror.png

God Like post :lul::lul::lul:

It looks like he's trying to piss in the bag on the back of the seat in front of him. He did nothing wrong.

curry-1.jpg

oLlXNhB.jpg

ThlHror.png

THIS GUY IS A FUCKING GENIUS.

giphy.gif

the spirit of gambler lives on with you

curry-1.jpg

oLlXNhB.jpg

ThlHror.png

OH SHIT !!! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

curry-1.jpg

oLlXNhB.jpg

ThlHror.png

ApFS5ib.gif

curry-1.jpg

oLlXNhB.jpg

ThlHror.png

it's over

In real life Walter White decides to be degenerate in airplanes instead of cooking meth to leave money for his family.

curry-1.jpg

oLlXNhB.jpg

ThlHror.png

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

curry-1.jpg

oLlXNhB.jpg

ThlHror.png

How can you mog a curry in street shitting?

THAT is a tremendous photograph.

Holy shit that was....explosive. No way he got his asshole clean with that one wipe
That's called the completion of the street-shitting. What he is doing is known as "ekavamujana" (the act of effacement) in sanskrit. This was mainly practiced by swordsmen in ancient india (also in far east) as a way of symbolically removing blood of the opponent from a sword blade with a single swipe, a way to pay respect. Japanese samurai also used to do this, they called it as "chiburi" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiburi). You can ask any weeb, they can tell you more. Chiburi is practiced by many prodessional street-shitters as well. For example, look at this guy, notice closely, how he gracefully wipes his buttcrack with a single swipe: