Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (members: 122, guests: 772)

Incels is like a hipster bar that got popular and now we (the regulars) feel bothered by all the strangers who crowd the place and evaesdrop

Just like a zoo, there are more observers than animals.

Why don't they just make an account

772? What a slow day, it's been 900+ before.

The problem is it becoming a mainstream derogatory term, Like its the new hot shit. When I see people on 4Chan use it unironcally it makes me cringe

I stopped caring about them

To be fair, even before the Toronto incident we used to hover around 650~ guests anyway

If any guests are reading this:
Know that we too are human. We just want to be loved for who we are. Our feelings of despair did not come out of the blue. I'm happy that you have never felt this way, but I wish you'd have more sympathy for our condition. You mock us, and belittle us everywhere. Instead, a more effective approach would be to ask us what made us feel like this. There is often a history that lead us to where we are now. If you heard our personal stories, perhaps you'd find a place in your heart that would be more sympathetic towards our condition, which is after all involuntary. Thank you.

The problem is it becoming a mainstream derogatory term, Like its the new hot shit. When I see people on 4Chan use it unironcally it makes me cringe
the day I hear it irl is the day I go ER

>Members: 245 Guests: 1,111

It feels like we're in a zoo and they're just looking through the glass at us.