Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL @ this Faggot's Canned Reply

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
[Deleted] hahahahaha

"Bro you need to respect women!! That's why you don't have a girlfriend!!"
Women:
2DD120A8 45C0 4219 B855 44A56A6C4BB1
A4F00FAF 44D0 471A 83AB F64D45714D4E

Muh personality btw

Last edited:
I will NEVER have a foid that I can rape without her making charges
No but srs. Women do not merely desire a genetic demigod possessing mathematically ideal facial features and a perfectly angular bone structure—they want rape. They want random sex with a hot stranger in an alleyway with the fear that they might be seen. They want to be finger fucked by that tall, robust, slightly intimidating coworker with the sharp jawline in the work bathroom. They want to suck and fuck a one night stand in a McDonald’s bathroom with nothing but the dirty floor to kneel on.

This may sound like an exaggeration, and a lot of you may think I'm autistic or memeing like usual. But I’m not joking. I’m being dead serious. Studies have legitimately proven this. Studies have proven that rape turns women on more than anything, and so does any other purportedly vile, depraved sex acts—and with chad of course.

The rapepill is the final blackpill. The one pill that is so brutal and soul-crushing that, for the sake of their own mental health, 99% of men turn away from it out of outright refusal.