Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL @ "Your best years start with 30 or 40 bro"

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
After college fun is literally over and everything revolves around making money and comfort, even normies live relatively shitty lives.

In 20-25 you can still try to "slay" even tough most did it with 15-20, but 25+? That's just cringe. Most already start families at that age.

No matter how stem-maxxed you are and even if you make 100k, you will NEVER experience teen love. All you will experience is Chads leftovers who will suck you dry like a parasite. It's literally over.

Last edited:
Nah man it starts when you're 60. :feelsaww:

You peak as a man in your early 80s at the nursing home when girls are finally ready to settle down.:feelsokman:

"I was born and my live was over" - Saint Hamudi

21 KHHV and i know the best years to get pussy and date are literally over for me
it never began
chad been pounding since 14 and all the best years to experience women are now over for me

nah, males peak in 70

How is that cringe? Chads slay well into their 40s.

Born not in the era where you can rape the invading land's women to ascend.
Born not in the post world war times where you can betabux (lot of chads didn't come back after the war).

Born right in the era of women's sexual liberation with an undesirable face.

this is cope. YOU cant slay after 25, but you couldnt at any age. Chad can slay before and after 25

Your best years doesnt matter if you're ugly

My prime years were 5-10, everything has been rapidly declining after that.

It is over for incels at +25 years :feelsohh:

Life after uni (And in general) sucks dick. Wage cucking just enough to comfortably cope. And if you haven't found anyone by 30, good luck with the trash women that are still available at 25+.

yes those are your best years when you can't even get your shriveled pee pee up
After college fun is literally over and everything revolves around making money and comfort, even normies live relatively shitty lives.

In 20-25 you can still try to "slay" even tough most did it with 15-20, but 25+? That's just cringe. Most already start families at that age.

No matter how stem-maxxed you are and even if you make 100k, you will NEVER experience teen love. All you will experience is Chads leftovers who will suck you dry like a parasite. It's literally over.
my only question is if you are 25+ can you theoretically try to dip lower (ie a 26 year old dates IDK a 23 year old or something or is that not really possible)
EXACTLY! You can say that again WTF do normies TRANSFORM into different people after uni? Its like they change personalities like underwear!
Nah man it starts when you're 60. :feelsaww:
yes exactly bro:redpill: (legit this doofus says guys can slay in their 60's! What is this nigga smoking?:smonk:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0E5uP96vc&ab_channel=The33Secrets

Last edited:

I'm 31 and it just keeps getting worse, just more and more responsibilities and health problems

You peak as a man in your early 80s at the nursing home when girls are finally ready to settle down.:feelsokman:
not trying to be a smartass, but those geriatric fucks somehow manage to FUCK LIKE RABBITS in nursing homes believe in or not! STDs spread like WILDFIRE! https://www.homehelpershomecare.com...ors-at-high-risk-for-sexually-transmitted-di/
Maybe if geriatric stacey is senile, she will think you are chad and legit pick you to consensually have sex with her. Hey it could FINALLY happen:feelshaha:

-mmm the roast beef must be fermented by then! "just be 80" theory
I'm 31 and it just keeps getting worse, just more and more responsibilities and health problems
in a nutshell your body shits the bed at 30?
-what kind of health problems?

Maybe if geriatric stacey is senile, she will think you are chad and legit pick you to consensually have sex with her. Hey it could FINALLY happen:feelshaha:
imagine finally ascending at the age of 80

comical if not tragical

16-22 is the peak of most men's life, but for me it was 12-15. After 15 everything went to shit, I lost all my friends and had to move school. Now I'm 17 and typing on a place for depressed virgins wishing I wasn't born.

chad best years are until he die