Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL Zoomers are faggotmaxxing en masse [Video]

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Monogamy is on its way out, society is reverting to a primitive state where a few Alphas get all the women and the remaining men
compete for obese ogres or become fags and trannies themselves.
No amount of propaganda alone can cause this, low SMV boys are instinctively drawn to faggotry because they know they will never score. Meanwhile chadlets are completely impervious to it even if they're 70 IQ retards.
It's 100% over. Lifefuel for accelerationcels though.https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1627829505288.webm

Those fag kids drawmog me :feelsbadman:

10 years it took for the fags to not only be accepted but promoted in America.
Who can we blame but :shhh:? @Blackpill Rage @BummerDrummer

its almost like we're the last few sane men in this big asylum the world has turned into

Last edited:
He looks like he would be a fag regardless of hypergamy tbh i dont think anyone who's actually straight would start sucking dick because bitches rejected him that sounds like a faggot excuse to me

all the predictions we made coming true

Monogamy is on its way out, society is reverting to a primitive state where a few Alphas get all the women and the remaining men
No amount of propaganda alone can cause this, low SMV boys are instinctively drawn to faggotry because they know they will never score. Meanwhile chadlets are completely impervious to it even if they're 70 IQ retards.
It's all a Psy-Op:
"Look at all these trannies/faggots that get approval even if they openly display the most digusting fetishes, meanwhile we will call you pervert or creep for expressing your desire to even hold hands with a girl! They copulate in front of children with fetish gear in the street, if you find it uncomfortable we call you bigot, but if you even look at a woman and the entitled noble whore thinks that it's making her subjectively uncomfortable we will beat the shit out of you and ban you from the place. Don't you want to be like them? Don't you want approval and love? Look at all the Femboys or Trannies, you might not get a woman, but if a man looks like a woman doesn't it also count?"

While they push the pacifying cope that is homosexuality/asexuality/trannymaxxing/etc. (everything that exists, but as a outlier - and not as a mass phenomenon, most people just talk themselves into it to cope with their own undesirability, the same thing as "You cannot fire me, I quit!") they also push feminism (which leads to more incels due to more freedom for women which means more sex for chads and liberation from the Sub8s due to their social elimination) - everything in an attempt of population control.
It's 100% over. Lifefuel for accelerationcels though.https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1627829505288.webm
Accelerationism is a cope, nothing will become better, only gradual change and undermining the system will prove to be fruitful, the average man is in the current climate too pacified and comes up with mental gymnastics to deny the truth, to make room for our victory we most gradually make test runs, expand the limit of the sayable and always repeat that, we need a nourishment ground. Like the 68ers (that got us into the mess of feminism in the first place), but this time from the based individuals that stand against the clown's world.

10 years it took for the fags to not only be accepted but promoted in America.
Who can we blame but :shhh:? @Blackpill Rage @BummerDrummer
The Big Nose Tribe :feelsLSD:

They are encouraged to become faggots and anime is not helping.

I've never understood the appeal of anime :fuk:
I like anime, there are very good ones but they push a lot femboy bullshit also every tranny is trying to look like anime girls.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

I rather go for prostitutes than became a faggot. Fags are disgusting degenerates.

youngcels already know its over so they're faggotmaxxing..BRUTAL:feelsclown:

cope,if you can become a successful gay then you can succeed getting girls,if you can't attract girls you wouldn't be a successful gay either
both gays and girls would go crazy for pretty boys
Dude gays have far lower standards than foids. They literally fuck anything that moves. They're animals.

You can literally be a fat, short bald gay and still get laid every single week with a new person.

Dude gays have far lower standards than foids. They literally fuck anything that moves. They're animals.

You can literally be a fat, short bald gay and still get laid every single week with a new person.
yes,but you can only get ugly males ,what's the point to gaymaxing if you can only get some ugly fat neckbeard?
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

gays are more lookist than heterosexuals

Last edited:
I blame the Jews

I solved three layers of captcha to get a 404 screen.

yes,but you can only get ugly males ,what's the point to gaymaxing if you can only get some ugly fat neckbeard?
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

gays are more lookist than heterosexuals
This is also cope, gay chads will fuck ugly guys if it means busting a nut, it's the same with str8 chads, it's how it is and how it always will be.

This is also cope, gay chads will fuck ugly guys if it means busting a nut, it's the same with str8 chads, it's how it is and how it always will be.
cope,they won't allow you to fuck them and they won't start a relationship with ugly guys

wish I was born gay