Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Jfl

that foid looks like a snack :ahegao:

Tiktok is just the 2020s version of some trashy reality tv show:
They're making fun of low IQ subhumans, so that slightly less subhuman subhumans can say "look at that low IQ subhuman, i ain't as low IQ or subhuman as him :feelstastyman:" and feel superior to someone once in their subhuman lives.

It's the same disgusting instinct that makes incels experience a lifetime of bullying, and those pieces of shit are promoting it and making money off of desperate jestERcels and their misery.

If you are cucked enough to participate in this OR watch this, you deserve every bit of mocking that's coming your way

@CopeHarderNow @asocialcel @BlackCell_from_ZA thoughts?

Last edited:

Then they switched off the camera and told the incel that it was for the video, he continues to jerk off to this day and hasn't lost his virginity

Then they switched off the camera and told the incel that it was for the video, he continues to jerk off to this day and hasn't lost his virginity
no-duh-why-didnt-i.gif

No he legit had sex with her you can find the video online just search up baby alien sex tape in fan bus and youll find it

Pity fucked ‘cause too ugly. This is more suifuel than anything. Can’t wait for IT to set this as an example for how looks don’t matter. :feelskek:

Pity fucked ‘cause too ugly. This is more suifuel than anything. Can’t wait for IT to set this as an example for how looks don’t matter. :feelskek:
She did it to promote her onlyfans

She did it to promote her onlyfans
No shit. I thought it’s ‘cause he was acting confident and looked like the type of guy who’d shower 500 times a day and watch Captain Marvel reruns.

No shit. I thought it’s ‘cause he was acting confident and looked like the type of guy who’d shower 500 times a day and watch Captain Marvel reruns.
:feelskek:

Then they switched off the camera and told the incel that it was for the video, he continues to jerk off to this day and hasn't lost his virginit
Tiktok is just the 2020s version of some trashy reality tv show:
They're making fun of low IQ subhumans, so that slightly less subhuman subhumans can say "look at that low IQ subhuman, i ain't as low IQ or subhuman as him :feelstastyman:" and feel superior to someone once in their subhuman lives.

It's the same disgusting instinct that makes incels experience a lifetime of bullying, and those pieces of shit are promoting it and making money off of desperate jestERcels and their misery.

If you are cucked enough to participate in this OR watch this, you deserve every bit of mocking that's coming your way

@CopeHarderNow @asocialcel @BlackCell_from_ZA thoughts?
True and beyond brutal. A modern day freak show