Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over job interviews/doing well in your career is not about being skilled but simply about the boss liking you

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
Not in tech. IQ and skills override looks/personality to some degree. Only reason so many curries rice dominated there while failed in finance/law despite trying far harder than white Chads/Stacies. But I agree for promotions maxxing, and non-technical careers this is true.

Yes; this is more true if you have a boss who is a foid, who is more likely to ascribe positive characteristics to those with attractive physical features, and so they also tend to make more excuses/leeway for them. :feelsclown:

Not in tech. IQ and skills override looks/personality to some degree. Only reason so many curries rice dominated there while failed in finance/law despite trying far harder than white Chads/Stacies. But I agree for promotions maxxing, and non-technical careers this is true.
were talking outside of the IT industry. But even then IT is infested with pajeets who will work for slave labor pay

were talking outside of the IT industry. But even then IT is infested with pajeets who will work for slave labor pay
yeah IT is overfilled at entry level with slave tier pay. Many help desk positions actually pay less than fast food

Yes; this is more true if you have a boss who is a foid, who is more likely to ascribe positive characteristics to those with attractive physical features, and so they also tend to make more excuses/leeway for them. :feelsclown:
surprisingly male "good o'l boy" bosses act like that. (I am starting to think a lot of rednecks are closet homos).

The baddest part is getting a female interviewer. You're basically screwed from the get-go since she rates aesthetics above all else. all the interviews I got jobs from, were from men.

Very true. Boomer bosses will hire Chad Jr who he can talk to about the sportsball game over the nerd who will do a better job. Let alone a hot girl...

Very true. Boomer bosses will hire Chad Jr who he can talk to about the sportsball game over the nerd who will do a better job. Let alone a hot girl...
not even a hot girl. boomer men have NO fucking standards. They will consider a 4ft8 guatemalan single mom a supermodel!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back