Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Joe Biden becoming a senator at the age of 30

@DarkStarDown Bump

fucking dinosaur

Ah yes, back in 1776 when Joe was a spry 97-years-young.

Vote that bastard out.

I find this video so offensive, notice how much more coherent he used to be before dementia destroyed his mind. Pre-baby boomer scum.

Vote that bastard out.
The american (and rest of the world) political institution is controlled by the Jews. Any politicians you voted in, will have to follow what the market (controlled by the Jews) demand.

Certain open minded presidents have ignored the Jews but that's why they were open minded in the first place.

The american (and rest of the world) political institution is controlled by the Jews. Any politicians you voted in, will have to follow what the market (controlled by the Jews) demand.

Certain open minded presidents have ignored the Jews but that's why they were open minded in the first place.
It makes me wonder who is running the show behind the scenes. I know Alex jones got an interview with a White House cyber security agent and he spilled the beans, but I don’t know much on that

It makes me wonder who is running the show behind the scenes. I know Alex jones got an interview with a White House cyber security agent and he spilled the beans, but I don’t know much on that
It's not hard to see.

Money and resources. Resources can include property, land, control, and underaged children.

The elites, are always hungry for whatever that would give them more money or resources. Some of them are so rich that they don't need money anymore and are bored out of their minds, increasing the window of what is acceptable to them.

With the upcoming automation elites want to get rid of the "useless eaters" which is most of us.

It's really simple. What policies generate more money/resources WILL be voted in.

After all, if you're not psychopathic and not cunning, you won't be able to outcompete many others to be a part of the 0.01%

Jews are over representated among them, but many in the top brass are just as bad, even if they are not Jews. Remember that non Jews can be just as cunning.