Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Johnny depp wins case

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
chad wins again

over for ambercels

Better than a mentally unstable and violent foid winning

Oh no surprise suprise I never thought he would win oh no really?! I think he just won because he has a good personality and looks dont matter bro thats why all women around the world stand behind the good loo- I mean the man with a big heart

Better than a mentally unstable and violent foid winning
This.
Yeah he is a high status rich man that has jack all to do with us but I am tired of seeing roasties winning BS court cases because of fucked justice system and gynocentric society, so I am happy.
Fuck Amber Turd anyway.

Can’t believe you fags care about that shit

both are cringe

but it is a brutal :blackpill: nonetheless, shows that if you are a rich chad you can get away with anything.

if he was a middle class normie soy:soy: he would be THROWN in jail with little to no trial. fucking BRUTAL.

its over for brokecels.:society:
exactly

it is a lose-lose either way cuz the only outcomes would either show chad supremacy or foid supremacy

amberheard = stupid bitch

If you follow this shit you are a faggot. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is

One is a chad and one is a bitch foid, so I don't really care who wins

Couldn’t care less. They both have it on tutorial mode. While I wage slave and struggle

Yes good day for males in general. Anything which carries the headlines "a set back for oppressed women" is a generally good thing.

I mean, hes a rich fag so fuck him. But the same time, its nice to see a psychopatic stacy like Amber lose.

I'm not happy he won, I'm happy she lost.

Bitch still got 2 million out of it

I dont really care for the case, but I will say it does annoy me to see every normie going "OMG YESS DEPP WON" when 6 years ago every normie was shitting on him and got hime blackballed but i guess i shouldnt be suprised these people don't exactly have the best memories