Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Join for Lifefuel] A woman found, who prefers a small dick!

that's small? :feelsrope:

"I actually prefer shorter guys" = 6'0 - 6'2 range

"I actually quite like skinny guys" = David Beckham, as opposed to The Rock

"I actually prefer small dicks" = 6 - 8 inches

Their eyebrows are obviously drawn on and they have so much makeup... poor mayo women

Their eyebrows are obviously drawn on and they have so much makeup... poor mayo women
I was too busy looking at their tiddies but damn that's gross af. JFL at pencil brows.

I love ur humor

Lifefuel tbh. The pink one is basically mine and they said that's too big. That might just be foid bluepill talk though.

Women with sharp features don't age well. They end up looking masculine after they lose the youthful skin and features. The one on the right...

Last edited:
if that's a small dick than cancer is just a zodiac sign

where's Hitler when you need him

Women who say their prefer small dicks*

Like women who say they prefer short guys

behavior among women doesn’t change. Some just lie about their desires

"I actually prefer shorter guys" = 6'0 - 6'2 range

"I actually quite like skinny guys" = David Beckham, as opposed to The Rock

"I actually prefer small dicks" = 6 - 8 inches
High IQ observation

She looks like MtF tranny :feelswhat:

Mayofoids look like fucking monsters.

For them to even know about these "preferences", (a complete lie by the way they are all the same), imagine the miles of cock they had to ride since middle school to know.

The only way we are going to find girls who legit prefer short dicks is to bio-engineer ourselves wives crossbred with tiny rodents.

Is there anything more adorable than a girl you genuinely believe would prefer a small penis to a big one?

I feel like there is some stage very early on where this is true until they shift psyche into the inevitably size queen.

Back when they legit valued cute things, were scared of the unknown, weighted things closer to equal, etc.

It probably used to last much longer when you kept girls chaste and discouraged prurient conversations, but now they accelerate into size queens much faster due to social conditioning.