Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

joji wanted u

I hate sad music I did like joji music stopped listening though sad music doesn't even feel sad anymore

I hate sad music I did like joji music stopped listening though sad music doesn't even feel sad anymore
young i used to cry a ton
as i got older i could only cry drunk.
now its very rare that i cry.

becoming dead inside slowly theres just nothing there.

young i used to cry a ton
as i got older i could only cry drunk.
now its very rare that i cry.

becoming dead inside slowly theres just nothing there.
I’ve disassociated to the point where I don’t care about my life or feel emotions. I feel like a 90 year old man who’s accepted his life is over, he can’t change anything, and he’ll soon be gone.

The only difference is I’m in the prime of my life and have a good 50+ years left in this vessel. I can’t imagine what it must be like to care about your life and be excited for the future.

View: https://youtu.be/BjGB9hc5huk?feature=shared

>You have so much to do, and I have nothing ahead of me.

Encapsulates the feeling when I see the younger men and women in my family who have more of a shot in life than I ever did.

Honestly, at this point, if I lost my ability to walk, I’d be mildly disappointed at best. The preservation of a body with no good future seems more like a chore than anything. I don’t get upset when bad things happen to me because I expect anything good anyways.