Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jordan Peterson BTFO'd

This shit is 2highiq4me tbh ngl

kek

Peterson is totally full of shit anyway though.

Decent video.
I feel it's wrong to compare Peterson to Kent Hovind or Giorgio Tsoukalos however, two men who based their whole careers off of laughable pseudoscience, from one incidence of strange, far out speculation on Peterson's part.
I haven't read his books, or watched any of his lecture series, so he could well be a fool for all I know, but the little I have heard from him doesn't seem to warrant all the hate he and his 'cultish fans' recieve.
This video was the first time I came across legitimate, honest criticism of the man. Usually I encounter people randomly sprouting 'clean your room' memes and calling him an idiot without any reason given, probably because it is cool to do so, and makes one appear intellectual.

Something about how we knew about DNA 50 thousand years ago because we drew double helixes in caves.

Really low iq
tumblr_p2hn7vM9jU1wcwln9o1_400.gif

thnks

Decent video.
I feel it's wrong to compare Peterson to Kent Hovind or Giorgio Tsoukalos however, two men who based their whole careers off of laughable pseudoscience, from one incidence of strange, far out speculation on Peterson's part.
I haven't read his books, or watched any of his lecture series, so he could well be a fool for all I know, but the little I have heard from him doesn't seem to warrant all the hate he and his 'cultish fans' recieve.
This video was the first time I came across legitimate, honest criticism of the man. Usually I encounter people randomly sprouting 'clean your room' memes and calling him an idiot without any reason given, probably because it is cool to do so, and makes one appear intellectual.

ure my fav poster tbh

I like Jordan Peterson tbh. Anyone who stands up against cucks and feminists publicly has my sympathy at this point, even a fucking psychologist, a class that I despise.

Usually I encounter people randomly sprouting 'clean your room' memes and calling him an idiot without any reason given, probably because it is cool to do so, and makes one appear intellectual.
He bothers me because his advice isn't helpful to me, and yet everyone seems to think I can magically make my problems disappear by making myself more presentable, despite the fact that I'm a reclusive NEET because of previous failures and bad experiences. Climbing out of this hole isn't as easy as he makes it sound and I still struggle with even finding a reason to try to do so, nevermind how to even begin.

Beyond that he's ok, at least feminists hate him so that's something.

I'm probably the worst Petersonfag on this site and even I can agree that he's at some fault here. He did say that he's on the "edge of his understanding", which I've learned to interpret as a sort of concession from him.

I guess it's easy to fall into mysticism if your Jungian psychoanalytic theories go unchecked.

He bothers me because his advice isn't helpful to me, and yet everyone seems to think I can magically make my problems disappear by making myself more presentable, despite the fact that I'm a reclusive NEET because of previous failures and bad experiences. Climbing out of this hole isn't as easy as he makes it sound and I still struggle with even finding a reason to try to do so, nevermind how to even begin.
Yeah, titling his book '12 Rules For Life' just reeks of, "pull yourself up by the bootstraps, kid, get a haircut", lmao. I have no idea what he even gives advice on tbh, but whatever it is, there is no way its a solution to the incel problem.

ure my fav poster tbh
nigga 80% of my content is dumb shitposts, but thank you anyway :lul:

Oh no the Boomer is going senile.

Beyond that he's ok, at least feminists hate him so that's something.

This. Also, I'm not a fan of how he picks and chooses small bits of myths and allegories to reinforce or legitimize some psychological opinion he is pushing. Recontextualizing details devoid of the wider narrative they are a part of just seems wrong to me.

For example, he likes to cite the image of Medusa as being a representation of men's fear of women. This is borderline feminist interpretation at this point. The dark feminine's association with snakes, water, magnetism, aesthetics, lust is found throughout recorded history arising in multiple distinct cultures. It also completely ignores how Perseus' fight and later use of her head as a tool/weapon should be considered when trying to postulate an accurate interpretation of just what the hell she is.

Structures of double helices can be found in many cultures of different civilizations, for our world can often be observed with a dualistic interpretation, as we know it is simply basic to think of a dualistic system of cause and effect, when we see a structure like that represented we can think of different following, good or bad, body and spirit, prey and hunter, searching for these representations in biological systems can help in the understanding of complex systems with a simplified methodology, so our world also tends to repeat dualistic structures even people in the past have already become familiar with this observed pattern, this does not mean that they have discovered DNA, but it would not be impossible or unrealistic to imagine that the basic structure of the human being can be presented in a dualistic system respecting the limitation of their time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back