Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jordan Peterson's daughter has become a drug addicted degenerate and abandoned her husband

:soy: birth control pills lmao
Also lol at the guy flexing so hard in the pic, and all the comments on the tweet on his looks. He must be rich and have a huge cock.

Her new man is bald as a coot.
JFL at claiming baldness is death.

This. He never blame women for being hypersexualized ultrasuperficial hypergamy sluts, it's always the man fault for focusing too much on womens, and not "making a man of himself" enough, a.k.a wagecucking 80 hours per week while also going to the gym, having a well fullfilled social life, and 798 hobbies.
He actually believes in enforced monogamy, he had a great debate vs Joe Rogan regarding it. However, he does blame men for "not being motivated enough" (as in, not simping for women). Men need to be motivated to stop giving women attention and start changing the system.

Really ruins JP's message. The trad cuck life leads to nothing but problems. All because of things that are out of your control.

Like AWALT.

Trad con doesn't work in a degenerate west
This is why people argue that women shouldn't have the right to choose.Whnn they do this is what happens.

They all need protecting against themselves

Jfl if you actually listened to JP. Props for him though for managing to swindle millions of wagiebucks from the normies, i will give him that.
Peterson is controlled opposition. He spouts right wing ideals, but also supports the gynocracy. "Just man up bucko!". He'll never address the root causes of the issues.
He's not even right wing, he is status quo neoliberal shill and all the cuckservatives flocked to his herd because he is "badass" for refusing to call some dyke nonbinary or something like that.

Last edited:
Jfl if you actually listened to JP. Props for him though for managing to steal hundreds of thousands wagiebucks from the normies, i will give him that.

Hes not even right wing, he is status quo neoliberal shill and all the cuckservatives flocked to his herd because he is "badass" for refusing to call some dyke nonbinary or something like that.
Thats why I said he espouses right wing ideals. I never said he was a real conservative in his personal life.

THESE TRADCUCKS, WATCHING THEIR LIES CRUMBLE FEELS SO GOOD

JFL at that andrew tate pic.

he's the new breed of PUA scammer.

have you seen pics of his "war room" member circle? its filled with fucking 5'5 incels who are convinced they're going to make it big just like the daygame crews in london used to convince 5'2 pakistanis they could get laid with nordic princesses.

tate has a course he calls a phd in getting women. found it for free online and it's literally a "fake pics of y being rich and then DM girls on Instagram"

fucking lol if you believe he's anything other than a sugar daddy to 3rd world eastern euro whores.

watched the joe rogan show with mikayla peterson and she's completely retarded. like she's trying to cash in on her dad's fame but at least he's smart. She's like an average reddit fitness commenter with her stupid diet and drug taking for anxiety despite being a spoiled rich girl.

fucking lol at this whole story. poor JBP. cleaning your room doesnt stop your daughter getting divked down by black dude scammers

Last edited:
JP took all the pills except the most important one: :blackpill:

Oh, that's who that bitch. I was wondering why this shit was floating around. Bitch has Herpes according to that med list.

Juden Peterstein deserves this. He forgot to tell her to clean her room so its his fault.

it's amazing how absolutely everyone is failing and falling apart in 2019

i think that tweet was taken down because of wrong information btw, i think no one even knows what her old betacuck looks like, since she never put him on her social media

What the fuck, her new "friend" is a fucking ugly baldcel, what happened to looks-theory?
New guy is Andrew "Cobra" Tate, 6'3 kickboxer that has turned to making money from Eastern European camwhores, perceived high fighting success, probably dark triad personality if mob connections are to be believed, has money & probably big dick. Will treat that little Peterson slut like a dirty whore in ways her niceguy Chad-lite ex probably never would have & she'll lover every second of it, chances are when this relationship breaks up it'll be him dumping her.

chances are when this relationship breaks up it'll be him dumping her.
it'll break up along with her porcelain hips from too much mulatto power-fucking, and then she'll go straight into the trash like a broken doll

i think no one even knows what her old betacuck looks like, since she never put him on her social media

iu

iu

I feel sorry for Mr. Peterson. Life will always find a way to fuck you up.

What the fuck, her new "friend" is a fucking ugly baldcel, what happened to looks-theory?
He isnt bald , he just haved his Hair ...

Also her husband is high tier Normie , while her new friend is Chadlite .
So she just had an upgrade .
he probably also has a bigger dick .
Imagine being surprised by any of this
jfl , i highly regret buying his 10 rules of betabux book tbh
It was my redpill phase so i forgive myself , still want my money back tho .

i never read or lisen this boomer J.peterson only normies fall to his scams

it's amazing how absolutely everyone is failing and falling apart in 2019

it does seem that way. all the internet personalities from mid-early 2000s who were doing well are all totally fucked up and can no longer make money.

Most guys are getting atom bombed in their relationships if they sitll have one at this point.

How much longer will normies keep up the facade of still doing just fine?

Can not think or concieve of anything...

it does seem that way. all the internet personalities from mid-early 2000s who were doing well are all totally fucked up and can no longer make money.

Most guys are getting atom bombed in their relationships if they sitll have one at this point.

How much longer will normies keep up the facade of still doing just fine?
i always think that every public internet guy is hiding some dark secret when it comes to personal happiness and women... coerced polyamory, tranny "gf", nothing but hookers for the past 10 years, virgin but not incel, etc

all the funny guys, all the positive guys, all the advice guys, all the alpha guys

i always think that every public internet guy is hiding some dark secret when it comes to personal happiness and women... coerced polyamory, tranny "gf", nothing but hookers for the past 10 years, virgin but not incel, etc

all the funny guys, all the positive guys, all the advice guys, all the alpha guys

I meant to say from early 2010 and onward, but yeah.

Anyone reliant on a platform to make money will eventually get booted off and lose all his shit. I think at best some of them can fuck a few fans but they risk #metoo.

Honestly I think very few men are doing well in life. People will scream "cope" but they can't point to many real life examples of guys who are actually winning.

I meant to say from early 2010 and onward, but yeah.

Anyone reliant on a platform to make money will eventually get booted off and lose all his shit. I think at best some of them can fuck a few fans but they risk #metoo.

Honestly I think very few men are doing well in life. People will scream "cope" but they can't point to many real life examples of guys who are actually winning.
sam hyde is supposed to like, provide all this positive energy and make you laugh at the world and give guys half-funny half-serious advice and take the piss out of women, but he just gets more fat and more fucked up as time goes on

he's done so many funny and amazing low inhib things in the 2000s but in 2019 he's just a fucked up fat guy with no women in sight, everyone gets torn to pieces in this timeline

sam hyde is supposed to like, provide all this positive energy and make you laugh at the world and give guys half-funny half-serious advice and take the piss out of women, but he just gets more fat and more fucked up as time goes on

happens to all e-celebs. they just run out of energy, get fat, and become lol-cows

ever notice once they get booted off youtube they almost disappear over night? they never get talked about again

shit, even pro athletes can barely keep up their fitness and sanity into their 30s
he's done so many funny and amazing low inhib things in the 2000s but in 2019 he's just a fucked up fat guy with no women in sight, everyone gets torn to pieces in this timeline

well, they probably banned his bank accounts, from uber, twitter, youtube, etc.

any popular offensive celeb gets banned from almost any popular service. i don't even see how he's not homeless. no one would ever hire him. even if he had money, no one would rent to him.

happens to all e-celebs. they just run out of energy, get fat, and become lol-cows

ever notice once they get booted off youtube they almost disappear over night? they never get talked about again

shit, even pro athletes can barely keep up their fitness and sanity into their 30s

it's sad though to see literally everyone just eat shit if they're male in 2019, the females are at least destroying their lives the way they want it and when they want it

Also, she forgot to wash her penis.
lol

it's sad though to see literally everyone just eat shit if they're male in 2019, the females are at least destroying their lives the way they want it and when they want it

lol
not sure if you saw this part since i edited it in:

any popular offensive celeb gets banned from almost any popular service. i don't even see how he's not homeless. no one would ever hire him. even if he had money, no one would rent to him.

not sure if you saw this part since i edited it in:

well yeah he definitely got fucked over by not bending the knee to leftism, but he can still use gumroad and get fan support that way, I'm just shocked at the hard descent of most male figures that I know about

Imagine Jordan Peterson being blackpilled.

Is not that one of the main problem, that still after all those years men are still quite about such topics?

Is not that one of the main problem, that still after all those years men are still quite about such topics?
they won't dare speak up, lest the dogpile begins

The purpose of a male had always been of subservience to a foid to raise kids.

In tradition era, it was his kids and the woman was a virgin when he took her.

In modern era, it was her kids and the woman was anything but a virgin.

Any man with a bit of thinking who cannot take this lost purpose in his life. JP just prepped that man with a bit of power talk to keep that man going - it's like keeping the engine at healthy RPM to save itself from unhealthy too low rpm.

Take responsibility of/for your life - yes.
Marry a used up whore - no.

I swear all young girls are degenerated now.

Peterson isn't a "tradcuck". He is a lib.

Clean your room bucko!!!
Lol the tallfag shes sitting down with is an owner of a cam girl site. She left her husband and is now hanging out with him, camshow or sextape soon to come.

everybody pray for the sextape.
I hope the plotline is her dressed up as a teeny and the guy plays Jordan Peterson himself. "clean your room or i'll fuck you!"

fuck this gay earth

jordan peterson is a shill. he talks crap but actually doens't believe it cos his daughter turned out to be a degenerate junkie whore with herpes, as she weights her future career as a camgirl teehee

everybody pray for the sextape.
I hope the plotline is her dressed up as a teeny and the guy plays Jordan Peterson himself. "clean your room or i'll fuck you!"

fuck this gay earth

I would like to see that

1517667614011s

Juden Cuckerstein when he realizes that raising a daughter is the ultimate and final cuck

To be fair to her, Jordan Peterson is also, ironically, a drug addled degenerate.
He's a clinical psychologist too lmao. Physician, heal thyself.

I'm fucking terrified of having a daughter if I somehow ascend. They always pull shit like this Women should be considered their father's/husband's property