Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joseph Goebbels was gigabased

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The more you learn about Nazi Germany the more based and ahead of its time they all were. Goebbels was the head of propaganda, which meant he was also the head of all tv and movie industries. So he could literally order any hot actress to suck his dick and they had to comply or their career would be destroyed. He was also a shortcel and would never have been able to achieve such success with being part of the Nazi leadership.

View: https://youtu.be/CjetZqGQ4CQ

quote-i-m-so-despondent-about-everything-everything-i-try-goes-totally-wrong-there-s-no-escape-joseph-goebbels-92-7-0728.jpg

Goebbels was an incel who statusmaxxed his way into ascension.

The more you learn about Nazi Germany the more based and ahead of its time they all were. Goebbels was the head of propaganda, which meant he was also the head of all tv and movie industries. So he could literally order any hot actress to suck his dick and they had to comply or their career would be destroyed. He was also a shortcel and would never have been able to achieve such success with being part of the Nazi leadership.

View: https://youtu.be/KpJushCGvuQ

they were based but I don't like their materialism, socialdarwinism and eugenics

Goebbels was ahead of his time and the current Jew inspired social media have nothing on him

I just wish those guys won WW2 and attacked USA after that and conquered it. Just like the Wolfenstein games show.

Least based manlet

Common manlet W

He was based, the very top high ranking Nazis were fucking full of incels who reinstated housewives after the degenerate Weimar Germany. We could learn a thing or two if Men were to take America back from feminist matriarchy rule.

View: https://youtu.be/CjetZqGQ4CQ

This only shows what an incel he was considering he had to be a reichminister to achieve the bare minimum of positive liberty

whats funny about the higher echelon of the nazi party was that they were clearly all low smv males.

hitler, goebbels, himmler, and goring. these guys were far from the aryan super men that they worshipped and just barely above the jews that they hated.