Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Journalist who ordered concentration camps for unvaxxed dies of covid vaxx heart problems

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
lmao, it cant anymore ridiculous. A pro vaxxer dies of heart problems . It also is as pathetic as a leftist shouting for open borders and gets raped , robbed and beaten half to death or their daughters by subhuman sub5 manlet refugees

jews caught him

Meanwhile, I'm triple vaxxed and my lifts are up. In fact, my entire family is triple vaxxed and they're all fine. I guess we got the batch meant for Israel or something. Can't stop winning

Meanwhile, I'm triple vaxxed and my lifts are up. In fact, my entire family is triple vaxxed and they're all fine. I guess we got the batch meant for Israel or something. Can't stop winning
lol you got the placebo batch. For every study they need those who ttok the real vaxx and the ones who got a placebo made of water. This information is used for their statistical analysis.

jews caught him
they got him real good, imagine dieing at just 33 years of age during his best years of this life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back