Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

July 4th - American Independence Day

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
Hi brocels. Today's independence day in the US, when we celebrate the signing of the declaration of independence from great Britain. The founding fathers of our nation are credited with this and with the birth of the USA.

What would the founding fathers think of our community here? What would they think of our views, and how might they have encouraged us or wanted us to change?

Im sure they would be absolutely shocked and disgusted by the current state of the US. Modern america is everything they fought against.

As for this forum, they would likely be ok with it because they wanted people to have the freedom to speak their mind without government molestation.

Its sad to see what they worked so hard for get flushed down the drain.
Agreed, I also think they'd be quite disgusted. Some major historical events like ending slavery, industrialization, entering both world wars and winning, I think they'd be proud of (the slavery one might be disputed by some usees but i think it aligns well with the constitution). But I think they were conscious of women not having too much power and would just go "what the fuck" when they see how much we've given to them, and how far society has fallen due to this and also due to corporate interests exploiting it at the cost of the nation's men.

And yes I think they'd like this forum. It's free speech, and also it is a bastion of male spaces in a system that basically does not allow them.

I think they would press the nuke button

But I think they were conscious of women not having too much power and would just go "what the fuck" when they see how much we've given to them, and how far society has fallen due to this and also due to corporate interests exploiting it at the cost of the nation's men.