Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just a bit of fap advice:

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★
I keep an empty bottle of my ICE water on my table near my chair, reach over and grab it, take the cap off, and when I'm about to splooge I aim my cock and shoot it into the bottle, then dispose of it. I mean I can use the same bottle for like a week or two, but I hate the way it smells after splooge 3 so I always end up replacing it since I usually have a new bottle each day anyways.

No clean up, balls empty. Might take some effort on your end to get used to it, but I love it.

But I've also trained myself to fap left handed, so my right hand can control the mouse when reading doujinshi, and its easier to aim left and support the bottle with my dominant hand.

----------------

I highly recommend this approach, I've done it for 18 years now and it was only upon seeing another thread that I even realized some people have to deal with splooge mess.... With this, no clean up, no crusty clothes, no stinky cock or need to shower after fapping (or smelling like cum all day).

I learnt to control the mouse with my left hand and fap with my right hand. Fapping with your left hand is too weird.

ill try it next time i fap

I'm flabbergasted...

I learnt to control the mouse with my left hand and fap with my right hand. Fapping with your left hand is too weird.
it's only weird for a while, but now it feels wrong to fap right handed.

just masturbate in the shower

Just CUM in a ice bottle theory
Keep cumming all over your cock and hand or chest or using tissues and over splooging and covering yourself in splooge, requiring a shower to stinkmaxxing.......... But hey, it's a theory, a FAP THEORY!

I used to coom on my bedroom carpet but it got hard and crusty my parents had to replace it. I blamed it on the dog. I also coomed on a mousepad a few times and my mom smelled it not knowing what it was.

I used to coom on my bedroom carpet but it got hard and crusty my parents had to replace it. I blamed it on the dog. I also coomed on a mousepad a few times and my mom smelled it not knowing what it was.
Had you used a bottle, none of this woulda happened.

ur nutting in the same bottle
I mean if I didnt have a new ICE bottle, I would nut into up to 3 times, but it doesn't start to smell till a few days pass and 3 faps is 1.5 days. So it's nothing major.

But your problem isn't with the bottle, but rather the repeated use of a bottle?

Shoot your load into a Pussy.

I keep an empty bottle of my ICE water on my table near my chair, reach over and grab it, take the cap off, and when I'm about to splooge I aim my cock and shoot it into the bottle, then dispose of it. I mean I can use the same bottle for like a week or two, but I hate the way it smells after splooge 3 so I always end up replacing it since I usually have a new bottle each day anyways.

No clean up, balls empty. Might take some effort on your end to get used to it, but I love it.

But I've also trained myself to fap left handed, so my right hand can control the mouse when reading doujinshi, and its easier to aim left and support the bottle with my dominant hand.

----------------

I highly recommend this approach, I've done it for 18 years now and it was only upon seeing another thread that I even realized some people have to deal with splooge mess.... With this, no clean up, no crusty clothes, no stinky cock or need to shower after fapping (or smelling like cum all day).
Use a 2 litre bottle, or the biggest bottle you can find

It's like getting a handjob from a stranger

I cum either in handkerchiefs or in the bath tube