Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just A Daily Reminder If Your Face

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
had been better looking you wouldn't be incel. Some girl would have gladly given you passionate sex and healed your pain and sorrow. But because you are ugly no woman wants to touch you with a 10 foot pole. Even if you had just been short, ethnic or autistic you'd have been forgiven, if your face was attractive, but now your life is wrecked.

Idk man, there are a lot of short sons of bitches who are perfectly fine looking but struggle immensity with attaining relationships.

I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me bro

Depends on how 'better looking'. The female perception of attractiveness has a very narrow and elitist standard of what is attractive. You dream of having better teeth and eyes, and you'd still be incels because of one flaw a modern female cannot look past it.

Depends on how 'better looking'. The female perception of attractiveness has a very narrow and elitist standard of what is attractive. You dream of having better teeth and eyes, and you'd still be incels because of one flaw a modern female cannot look past it.

Its white chad or rope boyo

cope, if i hadnt disability and was taller and more muscular i wouldnt be here