Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just a thought about the theory on here of uglyness "causing" autism.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Instead of ugliness causing autism, it might be more the case of triggering the natural predisposition through excluding you from the needed reassurance to alleviate your symptoms in so far, that you are able to leave the spectrum. Now considered being situated on the edge of being a normie from there you might possibly be able to snowball further into neurotypical "success".

It really might be a cut-off. Situated one side you slowly turn into a normie, situated on the other side you drift into darkness.

This also aligns with females being less often diagnosed with autism. They simply develop out of it.

@FastBananaCEO
@Atavistic Autist

Genetic factors may be the most significant cause for autism spectrum disorders. Early studies of twins had estimated heritability to be over 90%, meaning that genetics explains over 90% of whether a child will develop autism.

"Genetic factors may be the most significant cause for autism spectrum disorders. Early studies of twins had estimated heritability to be over 90%, meaning that genetics explains over 90% of whether a child will develop autism. "
How are the parents in every publicly portrayed case NT though? A combination of predisposition like with toher hereditary disorders?

Also what about asperger (starts later in life (around 4)), what about those cases that "lose" their autism later on? These are probably not in the statistic.

I just offer another explanation model here, because i find the theory of ugliness causing autism retarded, but there is for sure some correlation ngl. Then again maybe it's just some form of pseudoautism made up of a mix of comorbidities, not distinguishable from real autism for the average .co-poster.

JFL at psychiatrist and psychologist saying "we still don't know what causes autism". They know it's simply bad genetics, but are probably too afraid to say it because the soy cucks medias and karens treat this as a "special" personality trait or classify it as "neurodiversegence" what a load of horse shit.

Genetics = looks = how people treat you

Genetic factors may be the most significant cause for autism spectrum disorders. Early studies of twins had estimated heritability to be over 90%, meaning that genetics explains over 90% of whether a child will develop autism.
And by genetics they mean looks

Genetics = looks = how people treat you
To simplistic. There are ugly people without autism and vice versa.
JFL at psychiatrist and psychologist saying "we still don't know what causes autism". They know it's simply bad genetics, but are probably too afraid to say it because the soy cucks medias and karens treat this as a "special" personality trait or classify it as "neurodiversegence" what a load of horse shit.
Maybe true, but there are still epigenetics and a ton of other mental and neurological problems, that evidently have environmental factors.

Autism is congenital.
There's proof of differences in the brain functioning. How people treat you due to your looks and how you interact with your environment isn't going to change your neurological function, but make you an introvert as a defense mechanism since you didn't develop social skills in your developmental years meaning ; social awkward.

Last edited:
Many says kids spending a lot time in front of a tv /monitor in early years cause autism, I actually doubt that because my little nephew spent his 5 years in front of a monitor and he has no signs of autism, he also prefers playing with kids than with PC.

Many says kids spending a lot time in front of a tv /monitor in early years cause autism, I actually doubt that because my little nephew spent his 5 years in front of a monitor and he has no signs of autism, he also prefers playing with kids than with PC.
Ye, normies are good in mixing up cause and effect. It's just the same as with video games and school shooters or misogyny and inceldom.

It reduces IQ though

How are the parents in every publicly portrayed case NT though? A combination of predisposition like with toher hereditary disorders?

Also what about asperger (starts later in life (around 4)), what about those cases that "lose" their autism later on? These are probably not in the statistic.

I just offer another explanation model here, because i find the theory of ugliness causing autism retarded, but there is for sure some correlation ngl. Then again maybe it's just some form of pseudoautism made up of a mix of comorbidities, not distinguishable from real autism for the average .co-poster.

I always said normies suffer from some severe civilizatory collective coping neurosis ngl. Psychosis and anosognosia is pretty much on point ngl.

I would say its genetics. I have seen truecel people with good communication, high IQ and decent jobs both on Real life and here. Its really decided from the womb.