Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just arrangedmarriagemaxx bro

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
★★★★★
Ignorant incels here recommend to arrangedmarriagemaxx :feelskek: . Do you not know how the market is now in curryland.

Arranged marriage is more hypergameous than dating. You will have to be taller, healthy, same caste, rich, have good job, good family and have higher degree to have success. That translates to less than 1% of foids for me. Now that curryland has liberated and woman get reservations in jobs and education, woman are educated and earn their own money. The most painful mogg is to get degreemogged by some 3/10 foid who bullied you in childhood :feelsrope:.

The main aspect of blackpill is that you can't make a woman get attacted to you. So you will have to betabuxx some divorcee or a foid who had multiple affairs before marriage. To accomplish what? , serf r/deadbedrooms rest of your life :lul: and till she starts to have affair behind your back.

This is how brutal it is for currycels in curryland

-> Prenups are not valid. So she can walk away with half of your wealth
-> No no fault divorce
-> Paternity tests are not vaild. So even if the child is photocopy of the neighbor you will have to pay maintenance
-> Wife can claim maintenance even after adultery or abuse
-> Wife gets child rights no matter what
-> Wife can get the entire family arrested for a week for interrogation".
-> Wife can file fake dowry case at any moment against entire family of husband
-> You can't leave the country until the case completes
-> If the foid is of a "oppressed" caste bonus. You will be given almost double the punishment for your "crimes"

Last edited:
Over for currycels with this caste nonsense. Can't believe that is still around in 2024.

Can't believe that is still around in 2024.
All the right wingers in my country want to destroy caste as a concept. Only the commies and leftists in my country want to have because "systemic oppression requires systemic changes and reparations :soy::soy::soy::soy:" nonsense

Last edited:
Only the commies and leftists in my country want to have because "systemic oppression requires systemic changes and reparations :soy::soy::soy::soy:" nonsense
Wtf does that even mean? Just have everyone start where they're at already that country has 1 billion curries lol reparations my ass. Caste system is such a retarded concept in the modern world though glad the curries are realizing.

But shitskin curries on this forum told me white men were cucked

Its over for you baljeet i am coming for your pajeetas

But shitskin curries on this forum told me white men were cucked
Whites, Asians and Curries are cucked by niggers in USA legal system same way "forward" castes are cucked by "oppressed" castes in India. From what I understand, Niggers are the most racist ones towards curries and asians but don't get blamed and demonized for racism.

Last edited:
Arranged marriages only make sense for white people if you have money and move to the bride's shithole homeland and stay there. So where as a white person you have more money than most chads. And where you can maintain your standard of living over the long term with a good education. As soon as you take the curry or hijab cunt to Europe or America, she will cheat on you.