Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just ask the girl out bro

67c

What a chump.

I would if foids didn't go out of their way to avoid me

If foids give me subhuman stares as I walk through the college hallway imagine how they'd react if I asked one of them out

All these people aren't even trying to sympathize. To someone who has been hurt, humiliated and rejected over and over again, the process isn't something harmless or simple. It agitates all the wounds you carry within you. It's easy to be brave if the world has given you no reason to be afraid. Lifelong abuse and neglect and never having been given a reason to hope for things to get better are really to overcome bro, just stop being traumatized. Thank you so much mate, that's such great advice, I'll give it another try right after I'm done weaving this long piece of rope I've been working on.

if you ask out girls who live in your area,
everyone in your area will see you as a creep.

Just ask her out? Fuck, why didn't I think of that one? Thanks, bald, blue pilled Jewtuber.

Somebody drown this bald headed Jew

That only works if you're good looking

That only works if you're good looking
Dude isnt even good looking, He is bald, jewnose and his eyes looks like he wants to rape someone.

Mr.Clean looking ass
163047375_290945765727280_8675966878416376908_n.jpg

The cold approach got patched in update 4.17