Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Just be 1% better every day, bro!"

• Thread starter soul contre tous
  • Start date
soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
Prelude (feel free to skip if you want):

Yesterday i was visiting my father and his girlfriend for a few days.
I haven´t seen them in about 2 years time,
and they unfortunately heard about me still being a manual labour wagecuckcel at 21 years old despite "haViNg sO muCh pOtenTial":soy:, so i was forced to try to blackpill those boomers a little bit.

I of course knew that blackpilling normies is pretty much hopeless,
but i had to tell them that i simply can´t compete in certain endeavours.
That´s when the whole "Just be 1% bettER than yesterday, bro!" gaslighting came into play...

The foid at one point legit told me i had the potential to become as rich as elon musk if i just self-improved and went to therapy !!! :lul::lul::lul:

I have one important point of criticism about this whole "Just compare yourself to yourself, bro!" cope though:
There is reasonable evidence that not falling for the whole self-improvement cope, but instead focusing on picking the right competition to mog is the true key to success and happiness!
That´s why i decided to make this thread about the self-improvement delusion...

Part 1: Being better than other people is the true key to happiness

Us "enlightened" westerners often think of happiness as an ubiqitous resource that everybody has access to regardless of his social standing.
In fact quite the opposite is the case!
Happiness is heavily influenced by your place in your social hierarchy.

Greater inequality, a.k.a. people getting mogged harder, is one of the highest predictors of unhappiness and violence.

True happiness, at least partially, comes from mogging and dominating others, not from self-improvement by itself.

Part 2: Why self-improvement as an end in itself will always lead to unneccessary suffering

Self-improvement will only benefit you if you stay in your lane.

All those hopecels and self-improvement copers will inevitably learn that the hard way because sooner or later they will get mogged into oblivion by superior competition.
You can only compete within your league, and if you try to punch above your weight the blackpill will hit you in the face like a brick.

Normies will always try to gaslight you into competing outside of your league FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT
This is so important to memorize, i literally can´t stress this enough.
Normies who tell you to "shoot for your dreams" don´t do to help you.
They do that because they need someone to mog to feel happy.
They want to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
People who shill for self-improving are not dumb per se, they are selfish and malevolent.

Normie advice is literally Einstein´s definition of insanity
As we all hopefully know, Albert Einstein defined insanity as trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Normie advice is exactly that, it´s literally "Just fail until you succeed, bro!"
This delusion of failure eventually leading to success is possibly the biggest cause of human suffering, and it´s outright insane.
In the field of psychology they literally call this a form of "mass hysteria".

Part 3: Blackpilled self-improvement advice

I am not advising against self-improvement, but i am simply advising for picking the right competition, so that your hard work will make a difference.
The competition you will face in any endeavour of life gets heavily influenced by:
1) The barrier to entry, a.k.a the accessability
2) The popularity of said endeavour
3) Your own abilities, obviously
4) Sheer luck
Here´s some simple advice based on that:

Do shit that nobody else wants to do.
The endeavours with the highest ROIs are most often endeavours that are hard, disgusting, uncomfortable, attached with certain social stigmata, et cetara...
For example garbage men in germany can earn up to ~60000€ a month without any prior education or training.

Do high barrier to entry activities if possible.
Try to obtain useful college degrees, STEMcel if you can, roidcel, wageslave for bimax, go to brain-drained shitholes after being looksmaxxed and educationmaxxed...

Be a big fish in a small pond
Search for genetically inferior subhumans to mog.
Always try to punch down, never punch up.
No need to compete with high IQ chads, when there are plenty of moggable subhumans in this world.
There is an old german saying about this "It is better to be the best in the village than to be the worst in the city."

Accept when it´s ovER, don´t suffer unneccessarily, don´t let normies braincuck you.

For some of you it´s not only ovER in terms of obtaining sex and love, but also in terms of everything else.
Rotting in our basement is honestly the best option for you, i am sorry.
I hope you find good copes and rot as speedy as possible.

TLDR summary for lazycels:

Self improvement as an end by itself is a potentially dangerous cope.

It can only lead to unneccessary suffering.
You don´t need to strive for perfection to be happy, you only need to be better than others.
So instead of getting mogged and humiliated unneccessarily you should focus on staying in your lane.

Last edited:
Prelude (feel free to skip if you want):

Yesterday i was visiting my father and his girlfriend for a few days.
I haven´t seen them in about 2 years time,
and they unfortunately heard about me still being a manual labour wagecuckcel at 21 years old despite "haViNg sO muCh pOtenTial":soy:, so i was forced to try to blackpill those boomers a little bit.

I of course knew that blackpilling normies is pretty much hopeless,
but i had to tell them that i simply can´t compete in certain endeavours.
That´s when the whole "Just be 1% bettER than yesterday, bro!" gaslighting came into play...

The foid at one point legit told me i had the potential to become as rich as elon musk if i just self-improved and went to therapy !!! :lul::lul::lul:

I have one important point of criticism about this whole "Just compare yourself to yourself, bro!" cope though:
There is reasonable evidence that not falling for the whole self-improvement cope, but instead focusing on picking the right competition to mog is the true key to success and happiness!
That´s why i decided to make this thread about the self-improvement delusion...

Part 1: Being better than other people is the true key to happiness

Us "enlightened" westerners often think of happiness as an ubiqitous resource that everybody has access to regardless of his social standing.
In fact quite the opposite is the case!
Happiness is heavily influenced by your place in your social hierarchy.

Greater inequality, a.k.a. people getting mogged harder, is one of the highest predictors of unhappiness and violence.

True happiness, at least partially, comes from mogging and dominating others, not from self-improvement by itself.

Part 2: Why self-improvement as an end in itself will always lead to unneccessary suffering

Self-improvement will only benefit you if you stay in your lane.

All those hopecels and self-improvement copers will inevitably learn that the hard way because sooner or later they will get mogged into oblivion by superior competition.
You can only compete within your league, and if you try to punch above your weight the blackpill will hit you in the face like a brick.

Normies will always try to gaslight you into competing outside of your league FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT
This is so important to memorize, i literally can´t stress this enough.
Normies who tell you to "shoot for your dreams" don´t do to help you.
They do that because they need someone to mog to feel happy.
They want to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
People who shill for self-improving are not dumb per se, they are selfish and malevolent.

Normie advice is literally Einstein´s definition of insanity
As we all hopefully know, Albert Einstein defined insanity as trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Normie advice is exactly that, it´s literally "Just fail until you succeed, bro!"
This delusion of failure eventually leading to success is possibly the biggest cause of human suffering, and it´s outright insane.
In the field of psychology they literally call this a form of "mass hysteria".

Part 3: Blackpilled self-improvement advice

I am not advising against self-improvement, but i am simply advising for picking the right competition, so that your hard work will make a difference.
The competition you will face in any endeavour of life gets heavily influenced by:
1) The barrier to entry, a.k.a the accessability
2) The popularity of said endeavour
3) Your own abilities, obviously
4) Sheer luck
Here´s some simple advice based on that:

Do shit that nobody else wants to do.
The endeavours with the highest ROIs are most often endeavours that are hard, disgusting, uncomfortable, attached with certain social stigmata, et cetara...
For example garbage men in germany can earn up to ~60000€ a month without any prior education or training.

Do high barrier to entry activities if possible.
Try to obtain useful college degrees, STEMcel if you can, roidcel, wageslave for bimax, go to brain-drained shitholes after being looksmaxxed and educationmaxxed...

No need to compete with high IQ chads, when there are plenty of moggable subhumans in this world.
There is an old german saying about this "It is better to be the best in the village than to be the worst in the city."

Accept when it´s ovER, don´t suffer unneccessarily, don´t let normies braincuck you.

For some of you it´s not only ovER in terms of obtaining sex and love, but also in terms of everything else.
Rotting in our basement is honestly the best option for you, i am sorry.
I hope you find good copes and rot as speedy as possible.

TLDR summary for lazycels:

It can only lead to unneccessary suffering.
You don´t need to strive for perfection to be happy, you only need to be better than others.
So instead of getting mogged and humiliated unneccessarily you should focus on staying in your lane.
Highest IQ thread on the forum tbh. The only statement I don't agree with is:
As we all hopefully know, Albert Einstein defined insanity as trying the same thing over and over again and expecting
I will most definitely be bored e.g playing league of legends, you wouldn't want to be playing with bronze players if you are a platinum player. I know it's kind contradictory but I feel you should at least strive to be the best in ONE area of life, whether it be video games, programming, so sort of activity. It'll give you drive I guess but nonetheless I do agree with everything you said OP AND JoinedMar 23, 2023Posts1,775

Highest IQ thread on the forum tbh. The only statement I don't agree with is:

I will most definitely be bored e.g playing league of legends, you wouldn't want to be playing with bronze players if you are a platinum player. I know it's kind contradictory but I feel you should at least strive to be the best in ONE area of life, whether it be video games, programming, so sort of activity. It'll give you drive I guess but nonetheless I do agree with everything you said OP AND JoinedMar 23, 2023Posts1,775
In hindsight i definitely agree with you there.
You should definitely challenge yourself to be truly happy, but the challenges should
a) have a reasonable possibility of success
b) make it possible to bounce back from potential failure

The reasoning behind this is that this keeps you stuck in a positive feedback loop, which is also an important element of subjective happiness.

@CopeHarderNow
@wereq
@Rotter
@Darth_Aurelius
@OutcompetedByRoomba
@Over 9000
@Orzmund

thoughts?

Last edited:
I will most definitely be bored e.g playing league of legends, you wouldn't want to be playing with bronze players if you are a platinum player
I think in life you want to punch down but video games are there for a fun challenge instead, honestly though even in games I like punching down sometimes, I spawn camp foids and put multiple bullets in their body, then I teabag them making an obscene gesture by crouching up and down on their dead body and inform them I am raping their corpse (in video game)

Pretty sure most self improvement fags end up roping themselves/in jail because "self improvement" is the extreme opposite of trooning, both have the same ending

Only those who have way more than average have the highest the number options and can enjoy life, water.