Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be a decent human being

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IT will not touch this, even if it does it will fail to refute the blackpill once again :lul:

IT accuses that we would be the same if we were attractive, but in doing so tells on itself that looks are more important than personality. :feelsLSD:

You mean the revenge fantasy cope where we're CEOs and chad is bagging our groceries isn't true? :blackpill:

You mean the revenge fantasy cope where we're CEOs and chad is bagging our groceries isn't true? :blackpill:
"Just work hard and be a GOod pERson, the bullies will get what's comming to them eventually." :soy:
total cope if you're a loser in childhood it will likely remain.:feelsrope:

My old bully (who is a 4/10 at best, looks like Brenton Tarrent) is dating a legit stacy. Anyone who says bullies are losers is teracoping hard.

Karma will eventually fall on them next life
Gbresdfcfw

[UWSL]Can’t believe I used to believe the lie that bullies are the losers, which every normie keeps saying. It is obvious in every way that bullied succeed in life[/UWSL]