Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious just be abo theory?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
do we have evidence of a full-blooded abo be9ing incel? @Niggacel doesn't count since he is a mutt, im talking a full-blooded bush abo you see rurally. i think boongs come out on top in sexual success and even beat niggers tbh. all they do is fuck their cousins (still counts) and get drunk/high and bash each other and their children all day. also the thing about abo women is they can get absolutely nobody except their own men. ded srs, they are femcels. if you know how utterly ugly abo women are you can appreciate how everyone finds them so repulsive. i always see abos walking around as couples, male and female, which i assume to be fuck buddies since abos are too stupid to settle down and marry. i present to you just be abo theorem (JBA). the abopill took me to the dreamtime and left me there tbh

i rarely see full abos, most of them have been bleached due to the stolen generation
yeah probably because you live in the cities. go out bush and you will see some real spear chuckers

@Ricordanza as an abo what is your take

do we have evidence of a full-blooded abo be9ing incel? @Niggacel doesn't count since he is a mutt, im talking a full-blooded bush abo you see rurally. i think boongs come out on top in sexual success and even beat niggers tbh. all they do is fuck their cousins (still counts) and get drunk/high and bash each other and their children all day. also the thing about abo women is they can get absolutely nobody except their own men. ded srs, they are femcels. if you know how utterly ugly abo women are you can appreciate how everyone finds them so repulsive. i always see abos walking around as couples, male and female, which i assume to be fuck buddies since abos are too stupid to settle down and marry. i present to you just be abo theorem (JBA). the abopill took me to the dreamtime and left me there tbh
It's impossible to be full blooded and an incel. All the abo girls (both full bloods and mutts) always go for the dark men who are built and act like literal apes all the time. They rarely go for us half-castecels. I always see the fullbloods get girls, us mutts are left with the scraps :fuk:

@Ricordanza as an abo what is your take

You would literally shit your pants and run away if you saw them (my ancestors :) ) walking towards you

It's impossible to be full blooded and an incel. All the abo girls (both full bloods and mutts) always go for the dark men who are built and act like literal apes all the time. They rarely go for us half-castecels. I always see the fullbloods get girls, us mutts are left with the scraps :fuk:
You don have to say the same thing thrice man

Unfortunately I can't, thanks to my psychiatrist. said I don't qualify to get any sort of gibs except job seeker. He and the damn government wants me to wage cuck
You should work at bunnings in Sydney
i will try getting autismbuxx
didnt you say cucklink banned you from gibs or something

Ew why would I move down to Sydney? The southern states are cucked as hell
Apparently at the sydney bunnings they pay you to just walk around and chat with the females, or at least that’s what an abo told me on discord

Apparently at the sydney bunnings they pay you to just walk around and chat with the females, or at least that’s what an abo told me on discord
Sounds familiar to my first job at Officeworks. I had shifts at night and I literally just walked around. Once in a while I'd help a customer but most of my day was just listening to the girls gossip about each other and standing at an empty POS.

Where do you live? Alice Springs or something?

I feel for abos. It's so over for them that it makes me sad

Obviously abos will go for each other if no other race is willing to give them a chance; I doubt the better-looking abofoids weren't either given away to some British colonizer or eloped to some 6'2 White Aussie in modern times... :feelsUgh:

But I've never been to Australia nor seen any aboriginals, so I guess I don't have much real say in this other than theorizing. :feelsjuice:

big truth abos are moggers

They are so incel that they mog since they just bang each other and have no one else. Low key based tbh.

Jewish lies.
Are you sure you don't want your descendants to inherit my white skin? I'd singlehandedly be raising your brownoid bloodlines SMV by 10 times