Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be Asian

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every single time I go outside, I see these same richfag Chinese foreign University students after my neighborhood got gentrified and a lot of them are unattractive, glasses wearing ricecel looking fucks holding and speaking their chink language to their foreign noodlefoid GF, they are usually tall although I see some shorter rice of their kind with noodles, but the only constant is that they’re extremely rich, they always drive expensive German cars and Teslas, wear $1000+ jackets and expensive sneakers, and have the newest iPhone, headphone and AirPods.

Every single time I go outside, I see these same richfag Chinese University students after my neighborhood got gentrified and a lot of them are unattractive, glasses wearing ricecel looking fucks holding and speaking their chink language to their noodlefoid GF, they are usually quite tall although I see some shorter rice of their kind with noodles, but the only constant is that they’re extremely rich, they always drive expensive German cars and Teslas, wear $1000+ jackets and expensive sneakers, and have the newest iPhone, headphone and AirPods.
No JBA for me & my face, mang

Moneymax theory

I see a thousand @HiddenUzer s here. @Incelius Savage

just be born into a rich chinese family theory

Spics and sheboons want asians. Plus @HiddenUzer is just what you described, only he has crippling laziness from his ex leaving him and doesn’t have a nice car.

Wealthy, decently facially attractive rices getting with their own noodlefoids, likely from back home; not very surprising... :feelsUgh:

Taking the racepill to mean that literal Changs and rice normies can't ascend is absurd. :feelsjuice:

He told me he’s getting a tesla or some other corvette car though :lul:

@HiddenUzer even choked and slapped his gf’s ass

Did you finally give you the bitcoin
No he’s a greedy stingy motherfucker who said he needs it for betabuxxing and providing his gf a nice life

No he’s a greedy stingy motherfucker who said he needs it for betabuxxing and providing his gf a nice life
He didn't even give you like 100 bucks? :lul: :lul: now i think he doesn't even have any money