Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just be bald theory confirmed?

E.C.C.O

E.C.C.O

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew - Anime avimaxx crew
-
Chrome dome here is slaying some HQNP (well as close as you can get with asians) pussy whilst the only thing you slay is Rosy Palm and her five sisters.
1491744153352.jpg

naw that's just be white theory

dont you guys have a word for bald men and one for ''hairless'' men? here in my country bald men and ''hairless'' man (like the guy in the pic or bruce willis/vin diesel) are treated very different, and most hairless men dont have a problem to get girls

Balding is a death sentence. I've given up on life because of going bald.

Chrome dome here is slaying some HQNP (well as close as you can get with asians) pussy whilst the only thing you slay is Rosy Palm and her five sisters.
1491744153352.jpg
Just be white
Just be a multi millionaire
Just be a movie star
Just be 9/10

This guy is gigachad with status any roastie would be greedy for his cock regardless of hair or not

Just be white
Just be a movie star
Just be 9/10

This guy is gigachad with status any roastie would be greedy for his cock regardless of hair or not
I agree with you but this guy is no 9/10

Just be white
Just be a movie star
Just be 9/10

Who is he.

He also has ears that stick out.

This needs more recognition tbh

look at his perfect skin and skull shape with defined bone structure holy shit i'd suck him off.

A white guy just needs a torso to get laid to an asian noodlewhore.

hJA0h5V.jpg

balding doesn't matter much, it's about face

He has status and money