Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be black?

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-
eajrl1.jpg

Oh. Life is so fucking funny. This neg is even worse than the jawsaint.
FB IMG 1520691317640

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Just be black is all it takes to get white girls

@FACEandLMS

@Nautica1983

@theultimate341

Theres also ugly ass tumored face and down syndrome sagging face looking white men who have girlfriends and wifes/kids.

Just be NT/Low inhib theory
Just be so ugly that you're attractive theory

Why do extremely deformed people always hppen to have a wife + kids. The other thread I posted involved a guy with a tumor looking like an elephant trunk dick in front of his head, he had a wife and kids jfl!

JUST BE DEFORMED THEORY WORKS.

DEFORMEDCELS = VOLCELS.

Why do extremely deformed people always hppen to have a wife + kids. The other thread I posted involved a guy with a tumor looking like an elephant trunk dick in front of his head, he had a wife and kids jfl!

JUST BE DEFORMED THEORY WORKS.

DEFORMEDCELS = VOLCELS.
7AVCmaJ.jpg

XjugRwQ.jpg

JUST BE DEFORMED/UGLY AS FUCK! THEORY

15208285502510.jpg

Godfrey-Baguma-main.jpg

MOGGED. LDAR NOW.

Btw, that pic with the child, is his 8th child. JFL. This guy had sex 8 times more than us
LMFAO! Even Chads cant compete against Deformed sex GODS

Just be black if you want fucking cows after you, and trashy ass ghetto white hoes

Just be so autistic that you need a whole theory to explan less than 1% of cases.

Just be black if you want fucking cows after you, and trashy ass ghetto white hoes
Would still rather fuck a trashy ass ghetto white girl than stay a virgin forever...

i thought you used the liquify tool on the first pic before I enlarged it

the fuck happened to him

More whitecels coping with the fact they are volcels when they have a harem of races waiting for their dick. Jfl.