Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be curry, being ricecel is worse (currycels slaying in gookland)

Philipiness is helpless. Not a single Filipino Brenton Tarrant to solve it.

Those are bots. The scammer gets scammed.

Where curry profile

@Evangelioncel is this true? Can I ascend in Philippines? I though SEA noodlewhores hated curries...

pajeetlander curries also have a spectrum of men, the absolute chads who slay gooks, mayo, and monke whores and then there are ignorant normie jeets who think they are not incels buy actually are and then there are inceljeets like me

@Evangelioncel is this true? Can I ascend in Philippines? I though SEA noodlewhores hated curries...
Do you have western passport?

No, but I am pretty rich. Not like super super rich. Upper middle class in India.
:feelssus::feelswhere: Not sure.. assuming you're not a fakecel facially, maybe if you go to the deepest jungles or war-torn regions like Mindanao you can get a foid who's desperate. Filipinas are cumskin only tbh they only like white chads and Korean changs. @Filipinocel thoughts?

:feelssus::feelswhere: Not sure.. assuming you're not a fakecel facially, maybe if you go to the deepest jungles or war-torn regions like Mindanao you can get a foid who's desperate. Filipinas are cumskin only tbh they only like white chads and Korean changs. @Filipinocel thoughts?
I am like 2/10 face now, if I surgery and procedures maxx maybe I can reach 5.5/10 face. But SEAs are racist towards curries right?

I am like 2/10 face now, if I surgery and procedures maxx maybe I can reach 5.5/10 face. But SEAs are racist towards curries right?
No one likes curries tbh. SEAs especially because they're either Catholic or Muslims, plus they've been conditioned to think whiter is better. You'll only get gold diggers if you try to betabuxx with money if I'm being honest.

No one likes curries tbh. SEAs especially because they're either Catholic or Muslims, plus they've been conditioned to think whiter is better. You'll only get gold diggers if you try to betabuxx with money if I'm being honest.
Yeah that's what I though. I think ascending with a Chinese or Japanese would be easier than SEAs for curries. Chinese and Japanese foids mogg SEA foids anyway.

they're either Catholic or Muslims, plus they've been conditioned to think whiter is better.
Exactly, that's what I have seen telling you. Cucktrianity conversions makes the natives lose their culture and see the White Man's culture as superior. The solution to this is decoloniality and reconversion to Buddhism.
No one likes curries tbh.
From what I have heard if you are a accomplished sub 6 curry, you may have success in China or Japan.

Desperate foids for sure. They'll settle for any foreigner for the right price. He rated himself at 2/10 and is financially well off so it would be betabuxx at most.

Desperate foids for sure. They'll settle for any foreigner for the right price. He rated himself at 2/10 and is financially well off so it would be betabuxx at most.
They are ugly anyways, but would still go for them if I had a chance:feelsaww:

I would be a volcel than settle for those SEA whores. Japanese and Chinese foids are better than those whores.

Last edited:
Just pump and dump boyo. Anything beyond that is just them bleeding you off your life savings.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back