Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just be foreign oofy doofy theory

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Is see this joke around a lot nowadays.

It is basically oofy doofy but with some broken english accent because they are slavic or whatever, and girls will respond positively to them because they say everything with a funny accent.

For real, learn proper english like everyone instead of hiding behind your retarded broken english accent and profiting from it in social situations.

Maybe I exaggerate but whenever I see oofy doofy do this it infuriates me.

Cheap tricks that shouldn't work

lol wut

What a dumb shit

The accents only hurt you. Curries, ricels, and beaners get mocked and ridiculed for their accents all the time. Some pay a lot of money and take special classes to get rid of accents but still can never get rid of it completely.

I'm a slav and my accent never helped me and I fucking hate it. And if you think it's so easy to get rid of the accent then you're just a braindead tard. This has nothing to do with "pRoPeR EnGlIsH" but with vocal muscles that you develop in early age, once you hit age 8-9 it starts to get really difficult to change it.

It also depends on the individual person and some naturally have a better voice and better speaking ability than others, just like Chads have a better face and height due to genetic lottery, so to claim that everyone should "speak properly" is utterly stupid.

The only time when accent helps is if you're a unique immigrant from the FIRST WORLD RICH EUROPEAN COUNTRY who is tall and handsome too. So if you come from Iceland or Norway or France then yeah that's cool and exotic. But if you're some ordinary dirty ugly immigrant from a third world poor country then you will get nothing but ridicule and hate with bullies picking on you all the time.

idk, my Slavic accent only brings me ridicule :feelsseriously: I try to reduce it as much as possible, but English has completely different speech patterns and all the sounds sound ALMOST like the ones in my native language, but they're ever so slightly off (and of course, my versions sound ever so slightly off to English speakers)

lol wut

What a dumb shit

The accents only hurt you. Curries, ricels, and beaners get mocked and ridiculed for their accents all the time. Some pay a lot of money and take special classes to get rid of accents but still can never get rid of it completely.

I'm a slav and my accent never helped me and I fucking hate it. And if you think it's so easy to get rid of the accent then you're just a braindead tard. This has nothing to do with "pRoPeR EnGlIsH" but with vocal muscles that you develop in early age, once you hit age 8-9 it starts to get really difficult to change it.

It also depends on the individual person and some naturally have a better voice and better speaking ability than others, just like Chads have a better face and height due to genetic lottery, so to claim that everyone should "speak properly" is utterly stupid.

The only time when accent helps is if you're a unique immigrant from the FIRST WORLD RICH EUROPEAN COUNTRY who is tall and handsome too. So if you come from Iceland or Norway or France then yeah that's cool and exotic. But if you're some ordinary dirty ugly immigrant from a third world poor country then you will get nothing but ridicule and hate with bullies picking on you all the time.
Highly educated slavic people are doing it constantly, they come to west europe to study and steal girls by being foreign oofy doofy = retarded accent + smoking weed

Oofy doofy = cope

Misattribution of success.

It's not because of their accent and 'Oofy doofy' is a pipedream.

Oofy doofy only works if youre the Chad(lite) of whatever nation u hail from.

Then you suddenly become "quirky" and "interesting in an edgy way". (etc…)

If you' re not Chad… then it is just… well … oofy doofy.

She will probably remember you when she meets with her friends later that evening to laugh AT you as "that creepy foreigner"

Not with any of your attempts at jokes or pick up tactix

Is see this joke around a lot nowadays.

It is basically oofy doofy but with some broken english accent because they are slavic or whatever, and girls will respond positively to them because they say everything with a funny accent.

For real, learn proper english like everyone instead of hiding behind your retarded broken english accent and profiting from it in social situations.

Maybe I exaggerate but whenever I see oofy doofy do this it infuriates me.

Cheap tricks that shouldn't work
POLISH FOIDS WILL FUCK EVERY NON-WHITE FOREIGNER WHO WILL SAY HELLO TO THEM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back