Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Just be happy you can live a long and miserable life as an incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
How about we parachute her above Kabul?

This hole is just straight up admitting that feminist societies require constant culling of undesirable men either through warfare, working them to death or suicide. Meanwhile the "patriarchy" is a utopia where 1 man is married to 1 woman and nobody has to die, and yet they say we're the evil guys :feelsclown:
stupid people have a hard time making sense.

We also have every right to be pissed off bc most of us here would have a wife and children by now if it werent for soyciety, filthy jews and libtards.

She should be happy wifebeating disobedient wives and stoning disloyal wives is no longer a thing. :feelsjuice:

Always remember: whatever they spew, can be countered.

We also have every right to be pissed off bc most of us here would have a wife and children by now if it werent for soyciety, filthy jews and libtards.
Yup. :yes:

The guys who were sent to the coal mines and trenches still had wives to give them a reason to work hard. We won't have that no matter how hard we work. Otherwise she's right, at least a third of males born will die a virgin. In the old days it was due to premature death, now it's due to social isolation and hypergamy.

she forgot the part where if you were a soldier in war, you could've raped villagers. also women were sold into slavery as well. also, prostitution was legal or if it was illegal, it wasn't as enforced like it is now. being celibate back then was more of a choice. nowadays, guys don't have much options so being celibate is more of an involuntary thing.

Last edited:
my father has a wife and children even though he would be more incel than me if he was my age rn.
Coincidence? I think not.
The same goes for most fathers of the members on here.

They never stopped drafting us into pointless wars and forcing us into dangerous, low-paid jobs. Just look at the war in Ukraine and workplace mortality statistics.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/zd33o4/netflixs_love_is_blind_explains_the_tragic_reason/iz1frcw/

This hole is just straight up admitting that feminist societies require constant culling of undesirable men either through warfare, working them to death or suicide. Meanwhile the "patriarchy" is a utopia where 1 man is married to 1 woman and nobody has to die, and yet they say we're the evil guys :feelsclown:

Do these women not realize what would happen to them in a war?

Do these women not realize what would happen to them in a war?
The “extra men,” as she calls them, would be gang raping her after they burned down her village.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/zd33o4/netflixs_love_is_blind_explains_the_tragic_reason/iz1frcw/

How about we make this country more like the middle east and treat whores like this how they should be treated?
Islam muslim

Fucking punk ass piece a shit bitch, you would be moaning under a filthy subhuman back then and your husband would beat tf out of you if his sandwich was cold
:feelsokman:

Fucking punk ass piece a shit bitch, you would be moaning under a filthy subhuman back then and your husband would beat tf out of you if his sandwich was cold
this

I am gonna send this bitch some nasty messages.How about they put you in the kitchen and make you the breeding machine that you were intended to be

my father has a wife and children even though he would be more incel than me if he was my age rn.
Coincidence? I think not.
The same goes for most fathers of the members on here.
Yeah, I can attest to that with my own father.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back