Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just be manlet SEA monkey

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/19aydj7/advice_to_short_skinny_filipino_guys_like_me/

:giga:

embrace your tan?

I hope a shark jumps outta the water and eat them both.

shut the fuck up nigger I’m 5’8” and shortcel it never began
Its average unless you live in Netherlands but I know you don't live there.

More evidence that face>>>>>>>>>literally any other characteristic you can think of.

white gf=still virgin

someone tell that nigger 5'8" doesnt count as short and that he should kill himself
anything below 5'10" (or more appropriately 5'11" for heightflation) is short in the west

someone tell that nigger 5'8" doesnt count as short and that he should kill himself
5'8 is female height if you live in a middle class white majority area in a Western country. Most posters in this forum fall in this category.

Lifefuel for monkeys

He's top 1% of SEA men. Most SEA men are 5'5" manlets but this guy is probably over 6" and wealthy.

Just be asian:chad::banhammer:

Yeah, just have an above average face like this monkey, a rich daddy and you'll be fine

100% Betabuxx

5'8 for a filipino is literally a chad for his race (SEA race).

lots of filipino dudes here in california and I've seen plenty that are 5'3 and 5'4.

in fact I know a few filipinocels that ar 5'3 and 5'4. all of them bluepilled ricecels.

the 5'3 filipinocel I know is the bluestpilled ricecel I know. tries very hard to be normie. I think filipinos are all like this basically. they must be the most trendiest people ever. they love pop music, hip hop, dancing with the stars, and social media. like they really love it because when you run into other groups of people, you'll meet plenty of them who aren't trendy at all and just do their own thing. but not filipinos. filipinos are all into the trendiest things.

also filipinos have massive inferiority complex. they know that theyre inferior and cope with racism against other groups. but its purely just a cope because they know very well how inferior they are. when you hit them back with racism they just shut down. with other southeast asian groups who are just about as inferior, like the laotians, vietnamese, and cambodians, when you hit them with racism they respond in the most passive aggressive manner.

Last edited:
even with a model face if you are a manlet is still never began

He's good looking and pretty boymaxxed.

5'8 for a filipino is literally a chad for his race (SEA race).

lots of filipino dudes here in california and I've seen plenty that are 5'3 and 5'4.

in fact I know a few filipinocels that ar 5'3 and 5'4. all of them bluepilled ricecels.

the 5'3 filipinocel I know is the bluestpilled ricecel I know. tries very hard to be normie. I think filipinos are all like this basically. they must be the most trendiest people ever. they love pop music, hip hop, dancing with the stars, and social media. like they really love it because when you run into other groups of people, you'll meet plenty of them who aren't trendy at all and just do their own thing. but not filipinos. filipinos are all into the trendiest things.

also filipinos have massive inferiority complex. they know that theyre inferior and cope with racism against other groups. but its purely just a cope because they know very well how inferior they are. when you hit them back with racism they just shut down. with other southeast asian groups who are just about as inferior, like the laotians, vietnamese, and cambodians, when you hit them with racism they respond in the most passive aggressive manner.
Flips in the west all try to pass as black or latino. Enrique Iglesias and Bruno Mars are half flip but nobody knows lol.

LLL is priceless