Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JUST BE MORE SUBMISSIVE THAN A DOG THEORY

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-

Fucking hell, what is this shit.
Makes no fucking sense, am I supposed to be a fucking dog or something to get laid.

This is female iq being showcased.

Women want sub8 men to be cucks who follow their orders. They don’t view us as humans.

Chances that she beat her dog for him to be so obedient?

is this why foids prefer dog cock

I hope that pitbull snaps one day and feeds on her mangled corpse.

The dog can be patient for 10 seconds while she takes time to advertise that she's eating steak to the internet.

The dog knows it will eat.

Now let's try this steak experiment in the middle of the Sahara with a lion or cheetah that hasn't had anything to eat in days and is about to starve.

Or any dog for that matter. Let's see how "obedient" they are.

The point of going to bars is to break down social barriers and norms and jump right into the physical and sexual aspect of human dating interactions.

To hasten this process, it makes sense for a woman to make her body more easy to explore from potential suitors.

Booty shorts, sexual dancing, getting metally impaired, cleavage, etc... You guys know the drill.

Although this is sexually attractive, this behavior (again) is to express "I'm allowing other men easier access than usual to my vagina".

While I don't think men should be allowed to sexually assault a woman for dressing slutty, I can SOMEWHAT understand the rapist mentality... "If she's dressed like that then she must be sexually easy right now .... She must want to have sex."

And they act on that urge.

Shit like this is too easy to debate and debunk if only this woman took another 10 second of critical thinking to try to understand the male mentality.

Femoids, when my dog has sex with me and you don't, that's when it's time to take a good hard look at yourselves

The dog can be patient for 10 seconds while she takes time to advertise that she's eating steak to the internet.

The dog knows it will eat.

Now let's try this steak experiment in the middle of the Sahara with a lion or cheetah that hasn't had anything to eat in days and is about to starve.

Or any dog for that matter. Let's see how "obedient" they are.

The point of going to bars is to break down social barriers and norms and jump right into the physical and sexual aspect of human dating interactions.

To hasten this process, it makes sense for a woman to make her body more easy to explore from potential suitors.

Booty shorts, sexual dancing, getting metally impaired, cleavage, etc... You guys know the drill.

Although this is sexually attractive, this behavior (again) is to express "I'm allowing other men easier access than usual to my vagina".

While I don't think men should be allowed to sexually assault a woman for dressing slutty, I can SOMEWHAT understand the rapist mentality... "If she's dressed like that then she must be sexually easy right now .... She must want to have sex."

Shit like this is too easy to debate and debunk if only this woman took another 10 second of critical thinking to try to understand the male mentality.
High IQ.
Make a blackpill thread about it man
Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Eat the whole body and it's children.

-Pibble
Ayyy lmao

You can see this mentality whenever they tell us, "Stop misbehaving, or else people will hate male virgins/short men/ugly men more."

Translation: "You are obligated to behave around us despite how we treat you, but we aren't obligated to behave around you."

A dog has to be docile around its owner. The owner does not have to be docile to their dog.

Also jfl at karma farming by posting pets, I hate that shit.

You can see this mentality whenever they tell us, "Stop misbehaving, or else people will hate male virgins/short men/ugly men more."

Translation: "You are obligated to behave around us despite how we treat you, but we aren't obligated to behave around you."

A dog has to be docile around its owner. The owner does not have to be docile to their dog.
Female supremacy is a crime against humanity

Females are less than dogs anyways and therefore they should be treated as such.

Dogs >>>>> Femoids

Imagine if a guy had a picture of himself fucking a dog then saying, "If a dog can learn not to make a false rape accusation but you can't, then you need to reevaluate your life."

Here I stand, brutalised by the Dogpill yet again...

Also jfl at karma farming by posting pets, I hate that shit.
Basically she's asking for ugly betas to know their place and not approach her. Low status men are indeed like dogs for women, or in other words, slaves. She is comparing (ugly) men to a thing she owns and walks around in a leash. What is that but a slave.

Basically she's asking for ugly betas to know their place and not approach her. Low status men are indeed like dogs for women, or in other words, slaves. She is comparing (ugly) men to a thing she owns and walks around in a leash. What is that but a slave.
Incels are worse than household pets to women, because we have more intelligence and less submissiveness, the worst traits a slave can have.

cant wait for the vicious wild animals instincts to kick in and tear off her whore face

is this why foids prefer dog cock

The dog has more smv than us

actual suifuel tbh
:feelsbadman:

Dogpill. Again.

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Just be a more pathetic slave than a dog theory huh?
31212 cbd4b01cc71f779a619961b38ae1e0f0

He still gets fed though. See how quickly he will eat that steak (or even its owner) once he hasn't been fed for a few days.

Also, that post is titled "Dogs > Incels" as if all of us are active rapists.

"feel free to share"

good to know she only did this for attention

Also, that post is titled "Dogs > Incels" as if all of us are active rapists.

and this

It's sexually taunting a high testosterone being into wanting to mate with her.. should be illegalised tbh.. less problems for society in general from it. Better Public Order too I think.

Is there anybody still denying the dogpill?

Basically she's asking for ugly betas to know their place and not approach her.
Exactly, women try to masquerade their anti-incel ideas as moral and ethnical, but in reality, are using it as an outlet to show their hate for ugly beta males who are angry because they deserve more.

If the dog was starving it would be much different.

Some of them really think that incels are planning to rape every female.

the dogpill is real
just be a cuck dog and watch your owner fuck the chad dog

Just be Fido.

Imagine the social media lynch mob that would ensue if a man made a facebook post basically saying women should be submissive like dogs. Within less than a day he would get doxed, lose his job, and be featured on buzzfeed and jezebel.

Feminists are going a bit too far. Things have consequences

You know it's over when fesnails would rather have sex with Rover.
suicide-gif-2.gif