Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be nice and normal and you have a shot with pretty much any girl bro.

Delete from contacts, block, move on

P.S For those who don't get it, Chick fil a is closed on Sunday
That's it? The joke is that he was supposed to know some burger fast food was closed on sunday and instead didn't?

Holy shit normies are so fucking petty, I hate them with all my heart

Last edited:
That's it? The joke is that he was supposed to know some burger fast food was closed on sunday and instead didn't?

Holy hsit normies are so fucking petty, I hate them with all my heart
No, the point is the foid was lying about being at the restaurant with her friends to avoid meeting the guy, the chain doesn't even open on the day the guy messaged her.

Holy hsit normies are so fucking petty, I hate them with all my heart
They'er basically just making fun of that guy for being rejected. Fuck normies

Try again next time.:feelsclown:

Should have called her a slut

Uhmmmm hi. I uhmmm am bald. But nice. Ww wwwould you like to get cc coffee?

Fuck off ugly motherfucker

“Omg you should’ve seen what he texted me,he’s such a creeper!”

I will the devil's advocate here. Did he really expected her to come to his place at the first/second date?

Did this before, got screamed at when the bitch found out. Foid tried sending me something work related and I had to tell her to hold on so I could unblock her.... Made a concerted effort to text me for like 2 weeks to prove a point. I never responded to any of them.
mogs me tbh
Foids don't even bother reaching out again to subhumans after either one of you goes nocontact ngl