Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just be nice to women, bro!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
I don't feel sorry for him at all. He had an ltr for 4 years. He doesn't need my sympathy

And people for sure say she is not the asshole, jfl foids can do the most evil shit and people will still not say they are doing evil

I don't feel sorry for him at all. He had an ltr for 4 years. He doesn't need my sympathy
Fucking simp. This is what is most likely to happen if an incel ascended

Fucking simp. This is what is most likely to happen if an incel ascended
I don't want incels to ascend because then I'm gonna get mogged. I'd prefer it if everybody here stayed just the way they are

I don't want incels to ascend because then I'm gonna get mogged. I'd prefer it if everybody here stayed just the way they are
You are as cruel as the normies, I wish all of us could ascend and leave this hellhole

This is such a fucking bitchy thing to do, i feel awful just reading this

Jfl, then she'll chase a chad, get pumped and dumped and cry.
Poor dude deserves way better, too bad awalt.
I wish all of us could ascend and leave this hellhole

You are as cruel as the normies, I wish all of us could ascend and leave this hellhole
Imagine being so endlessly vapid that you can't handle other people being happy. Sucks to be that guy you replied to, tbh

When being ''amazing, loving, caring, sweet, funny and having a good family'' is just not enough. Yet again apparently we are the entitled ones.

>besides some flings
yeah she rode the cock carousel

This is extremely common, hence the high divorce rates. Unless a guy looks like Chad he needs to work overtime to keep a foid interested for any decent length of time. Naturally you will eventually run out of ways to not be boring, so the foid loses focus.

"some flings" That helps make foids less capable of attachment.

I go out of my way to not be nice to them now. I hate them that much now.

YTA is basically beta testing the scenario to see if you can victimize yourself or you need to go back to the drawing board to suit your needs.

She's a thoroughbred slut, nothing more to say. This is the modern attitude women have, throw away relationships. It was never like this 100 years ago

You know, "Women" just doesn't cut it really. I think "brain damage" is a more appropriate term for this species. What a slut

Nothing works when bitches don't know what they want or are seeking perfection that doesn’t exist. They just end up ghosting anyway. They should be clubbed on the cold hard ice like baby seals.

Agreed tbh. She didn’t specify whether she was fucking him or not. If they weren’t, then I would feel bad ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back