Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be Taller straight from the whore's mouth

A wise man once said: ''how come you see tallcels on incel forums but you never see handsomecels?'' That should be your answer

A wise man once said: ''how come you see tallcels on incel forums but you never see handsomecels?'' That should be your answer
So you mean a 5' 6" guy with a 10/10 face will slay more than a 6' 2" guy with a 5-6 or even 4 out of 10 face?

So you mean a 5' 6" guy with a 10/10 face will slay more than a 6' 2" guy with a 5-6 or even 4 out of 10 face?
yes. More than a 4/10 for sure. That's literally one girl and you are taking this as some kind of holy grail

Nope you fucking retard. You dont see that because people dont post their faces here :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nope you fucking retard. You dont see that because people dont post their faces here :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tell me one user who has a perfect jaw,foward groth, eye area, under eye support, hairline and proportions that is an incel ''just because he is 5'6''

yes. More than a 4/10 for sure. That's literally one girl and you are taking this as some kind of holy grail
Yeah, 9/10 face is FUCKING RARE. She thinks 9/10 is some handsome guy in college. If she saw Effron (legit 9/10) she’d go for him if he was 5’6 over a low tier normie tallfag.
Correct, many tallcels belong here.

dont believe what a foid say, but see what she does.

Tell me one user who has a perfect jaw,foward groth, eye area, under eye support, hairline and proportions that is an incel ''just because he is 5'6''
@knajjd

The woman brain.

Then he hasn't bothered or he's ultra dark skin curry
Yeah, 9/10 face is FUCKING RARE. She thinks 9/10 is some handsome guy in college. If she saw Effron (legit 9/10) she’d go for him if he was 5’6 over a low tier normie tallfag.

Correct, many tallcels belong here.
This. Being short is a detriment but being the top in height vs top in face, face will prevail. Most guys are incels because of a combination of both.

Then he hasn't bothered or he's ultra dark skin curry
You must be new :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also you compared a littleral perfect face to being 6'2 :lul::lul::lul::lul: 6'2 is 8/10 height.
Perfect height is 6'6 with good frame. Find me a 6'6 good frame incel and ill literally kms on the spot
Cope, women are repulsed by Effron and Tyler Lautner after knowing their height both 5'8 btw :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Also you compared a littleral perfect face to being 6'2 :lul::lul::lul::lul: 6'2 is 8/10 height.
Perfect height is 6'6 with good frame. Find me a 6'6 good frame incel and ill literally kms on the spot
an 8/10 would do better than a 6'2 4/10. I agree 6'6 with good frame would probably do well.

Donnu what ur talking bout this site is full with pretty face manlets BummerDrummer and knajjd just 2 name a few
Have you seen bummers face? Knajjd is a legit 6/10.

Have you seen bummers face? Knajjd is a legit 6/10.
wheres his face? of knajjd. This bummerdrummer guy is not a pretty boy whatsoever. He's a normie

an 8/10 would do better than a 6'2 4/10. I agree 6'6 with good frame would probably do well.
An 8/10 with 3/10 height isnt better than 4/10 face and 8/10 height.
wheres his face? of knajjd. This bummerdrummer guy is not a pretty boy whatsoever. He's a normie
Images 38

Images 39

An 8/10 with 3/10 height isnt better than 4/10 face and 8/10 height.
So you're saying that this guy would do worse

than this guy, just become the first is 5'6 and the second is 6'3? You are absolutely delusional.

Literally tallfag normies, even low tier normies walk around with foids in the streets, never seen a manlet chad having a foid besides him, just an observation tbh

@ionlycopenow is 6’5 and not a twig. I think he’s a chad larping as an incel.
Cope, women are repulsed by Effron and Tyler Lautner after knowing their height
Some are, but dude 5’8 with a chad face will slay. Sure being 6ft would help but it’s not the end of the world.

First one has a 9/10 face while second one has a 2/10.
Come up with a fair comparison you low iq retard.
No that's not a 2/10 face, he just has that funny face on

First one has a 9/10 face while second one has a 2/10.
Come up with a fair comparison you low iq retard.
I look like Adam Driver, he’s tall with 3.5-4/10 face. I still don’t see girls thirsting over him. Also a lot of short celebs inflate their height. Tom Holland claimed 5’10 but is 5’7 irl. Men exaggerate their height all the time.

deluded

This is not a 2/10 face
True that's deluded

No it is. Extremely asymmetrical and face looks fucking funny and retarded. 4/10 face would be someone that looks like messi or smth

I look like Adam Driver, he’s tall with 3.5-4/10 face. I still don’t see girls thirsting over him. Also a lot of short celebs inflate their height. Tom Holland claimed 5’10 but is 5’7 irl. Men exaggerate their height all the time.
Cope, he is in two romance movies already and i think he is making another one
Which user is that? Its definitely modified and with filters lmao. Deluded if you think he would like that with a normal picture.
That's @knajjd
Keep coping cause he mogs you

True that's deluded

No it is. Extremely asymmetrical and face looks fucking funny and retarded. 4/10 face would be someone that looks like messi or smth
Messi has a 4/10 face:feelskek:

The second guy would do better and I'm sure asf with it, I'd bet my life on it, he'd slay more than the first guy
@Notorious Inkler thoughts?
jfl

I see even uglier dudes than the second guy with cute gfs on a daily basis (hint: they're tall). Most zoomer foids in northern European countries brutally heightmog 5'6" guys. Not even a model tier face can save you, if you're under 5'10" "tall". This other guy is delusional

Cope, he is in two romance movies already and i think he is making another one

That's @knajjd
Keep coping cause he mogs you
Ye let me just put all those filters for my jaw and skin. This is looksmax level coping

Short-ass foids desiring tallfags look funny. I'm aware their SMV's are so high that they can get tall Chads, but still.

Keep coping, He mogs you.
He does mog me, even with no filters he would, I'm ugly after all. Either its very modified and he's not as handsome or he hasn't bothered enough with dating. Probably a mix of both.

jfl

I see even uglier dudes than the second guy with cute gfs on a daily basis (hint: they're tall). Most zoomer foids in northern European countries brutally heightmog 5'6" guys. Not even a model tier face can save you, if you're under 5'10" "tall". This other guy is delusional
Yea, Europe is heightsexual at this point tbh, it's literally a continent where you'd find tall normies and even low tier normies with foids let alone chads and I think most of the world is like this tbh, but it's legit going to the extreme there, over asf for Euro manlets

Last edited:
Yea, Europe is heightsexual at this point tbh, it's literally a continent where you'd find tall normies and even low tier normies with foids let alone chads and I think most of the world is like this tbh
I'm 5'10" and I get heightmogged by 15yo foids

He does mog me, even with no filters he would, I'm ugly after all. Either its very modified and he's not as handsome or he hasn't bothered enough with dating. Probably a mix of both.
No he has manlet height, That's why. Only JBs would like him, but you know the rest.
Face and Height are both very important. You can argue which is more important in terms of pure attractiveness however you like.
But in the end height is better cause it offers many other things, like people respect you and dont pick on you and are intimidated by you.
I'm 5'10" and I get heightmogged by 15yo foids
No way

@Lebensmüder @DepravedAndDeprived @gymletethnicel

Check out this thread :feelsUgh:

I've never seen anyone taller than me on the street and i rejected as fuck, only in Nordic countries women must be crazy for height

Last edited:
No joke. Without ethnics, the median height for zoomers in Europe would probably be around 185cm (6'1"). I only heightmogs deathnics
Legit I was in a incel group and 6'6" and 6'2" euros and even chads entered it and claimed they're incels wtf, I fkin left that group they're followed by a sudden influx of jb white foids who claimed to be autistic and femcels:feelsohgod: and I'm not even kidding since then I've stopped going there

Again the useless discussion about whether face/height matters more.
Most women only fuck chads and they are tall AND have a handsome face. They don't need compromises, because chad offers EVERYTHING.

In the end for most the sum matters, if you post here your sum of traits (neurotypicality/height/face/frame/etc.) doesn't make the cut. And sometimes with extreme traits it's minimum law; your worst trait defines you/restricts you.
And everything else is just shit of a theoretical basis at best.
@Lebensmüder @DepravedAndDeprived @gymletethnicel

Check out this thread :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Legit I was in a incel group and 6'6" and 6'2" euros and even chads entered it and claimed they're incels wtf, I fkin left that group they're followed by a sudden influx of jb white foids who claimed to be autistic and femcels:feelsohgod: and I'm not even kidding since then I've stopped going there
6'2" won't increase your smv in euROPE.

Average chads.is meetup

I still think having a handsome face can compensate for being short to some extent. And the same goes for being tall (it can compensate for having an ugly face).

I still think having a handsome face can compensate for being short to some extent. And the same goes for being tall (it can compensate for having an ugly face).
100%
Again the useless discussion about whether face/height matters more.
Most women only fuck chads and they are tall AND have a handsome face. They don't need compromises, because chad offers EVERYTHING.

In the end for most the sum matters, if you post here your sum of traits (neurotypicality/height/face/frame/etc.) doesn't make the cut. And sometimes with extreme traits it's minimum law; your worst trait defines you/restricts you.
And everything else is just shit of a theoretical basis at best.
Perfectly summarized tbh. Dating is like boxing, three knockdowns (=three undesirable traits) and you lost the fight

Ofc nuances exist, but the later case can compensate far better than the former, cos tbh being taller than average is predictable with taller parents being handsome is not so much, so someone with taller parents is definitely incel-proof unless he has a legit truecel tier face which is rare too