Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be White and all other race copes are bluepill as fuck

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Race is a major COPE.

"muh i am incel because of not being white" sure thats why Jsanza, who is a pure white and tall as fuck is a mega incel.

LOOKS is what makes a man, not race. Just LOL if you thing that Wang, Jamal, Tyrone, Mario, Roberto or Rajeesh wouldnt mog your 6/10 white guy into oblivion and steal his girlfriend.

There are races in which good looks are less commong than in others BUT that doesnt mean that race is the factor that makes someone ugly.

JBW copers didnt stop to browse Amiugly reddit.

Denying that race is a factor is literally bluepill cope. But I agree that when you're good looking enough, race doesn't matter. 6+/10.

Correctomondo

Denying that race is a factor is literally bluepill cope. But I agree that when you're good looking enough, race doesn't matter. 6+/10.
race plays a role in how common is to be good looking, but doesnt affect the looks rating itself so most of the jbw copers would be ugly anywaysbif they suddenly switched races

denying it is cope

you dont say. the thing is an average white guy mogs an average asian guy, same with a chad white guy mogging a chad asian. some races just simply look worse than others in general.

the thing is an average white guy mogs an average asian guy, same with a chad white guy mogging a chad asian.
giphy.gif

Wow didn't think I'd see this cope from a Spanish guy when Just Be White basically rules all in Spain

you dont say. the thing is an average white guy mogs an average asian guy, same with a chad white guy mogging a chad asian. some races just simply look worse than others in general.
That's what he said though.

another low iq thread from this nigger

Race is a major COPE.

"muh i am incel because of not being white" sure thats why Jsanza, who is a pure white and tall as fuck is a mega incel.

LOOKS is what makes a man, not race. Just LOL if you thing that Wang, Jamal, Tyrone, Mario, Roberto or Rajeesh wouldnt mog your 6/10 white guy into oblivion and steal his girlfriend.

There are races in which good looks are less commong than in others BUT that doesnt mean that race is the factor that makes someone ugly.

Excatly. Just because an ethnicity is less attractive on average do not mean a 6 from that ethnicity is any lower than a 6.

I am white so honestly I don't give a shit, I don't even know why I am replying to this. Probs just to say I don't really give a shit. Tbh

another low iq thread from this nigger
High IQ actually, although he doesn't take into account how whites are preferred in a lot of situations. But strictly objectively speaking, he is right.

Ethnics need to be atleast 8/10 otherwise theya re fked.
Whites need to be atleast 5/10.
JFL at whites telling us that race doesnt matter KEK.

if you were curry you wouldnt be saying that

Race is a major COPE.

This is only true if you are not curry(arranged marriages, just lol if ur a curry and want to date) or abos(true incel race)
Btw, its Tyrone, Chang, Chadito and Chadpreet, Jamal is tyronelite, the rest are normies

Average white guy > Chad Asian, black, Indian etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back