Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just be White LAW strikes again

Its0verMuhNigga

Its0verMuhNigga

1/10 r/amiugly subhuman
-
Wife of Man Who Ran Away to Mexico with Teenage Daughter’s Best Friend Speaks Out

Forty-five-year-old Kevin Esterly made headlines when an AMBER Alert was issued for 16-year-old Amy Yu. According to police, the father of four had a “secretive” relationship with Yu, his teenage daughter’s best friend, before the pair ran away to Mexico.

Yu was found safe, and Esterly was arrested for interfering with custody of a minor. In an exclusive interview, Esterly’s wife, Stacey, speaks out about the lies, betrayal, and what she knew about her husband’s relationship with a girl they considered to be a fifth daughter.

https://www.drphil.com/shows/wife-o...ith-teenage-daughters-best-friend-speaks-out/

Just be White and you can get a 4/10 jb Asian.

His wife's name is literally Stacey.

799x449

STACEY!:lul::lul: / lifefuel

Implying spics are human - come on sure whites can use their money and privilege to buy a 2/10 ethnic mongrel but that's all it is - a mongrel. Bestiality does not count when it comes to escaping inceldom.

And ditched 16yo asian in mexico to bang 9/10 spics

just be white law at it again

And ditched 16yo asian in mexico to bang 9/10 spics

just be white law at it again

If the average white man woke up as an ethnic tomorrow, he'd rope.

The amount of racebaiting that has been going on over the past few weeks is insane.

If the average white man woke up as an ethnic tomorrow, he'd rope.
for real. I kinda find it similar to women on fa. when i had "white incel = women on r/FA" as my signature a lotta people were pissed but I feel like that's the uncomfortable truth.

IIKmyK7 1

for real. I kinda find it similar to women on fa. when i had "white incel = women on r/FA" as my signature a lotta people were pissed but I feel like that's the uncomfortable truth.

View attachment 14306

White men should take JBW as hope rather than an attack on the validity of their inceldom.
1- Stop being this delusionally racist
2- for me, thats a solid 9/10. But im a pedocel, so...

His wife was Stacey, why would he cheat on her?

The joke flew over you, my friend.
>not being able to pick up sarcasm
sign of being on spectrum

holy shit, its so fucking over, i always try to cope by thinking im NT. just lol
not only im 1/10 in looks but i might be on spectrum on top of that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back