Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just beat up a skinny twig of a tallfag and grabbed his GF's ass too

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
So, I was taking out the trash at work when this brunette white foid with a HUGE ass was walking by. She was wearing some of those skin tight black leggings that made her ass look JUICY. i just HAD to cop me a feel man! So me being the pervert I am decided to "accidentally" grope that fat white booty as I walked past :ahegao:

The foid got PISSED when she felt my hand caressing her buttocks. I kept saying sorry and that I didn't do it on purpose, but she wouldn't buy my explanation that it was an accident. The bitch was too smart :feelswhat:

After a couple seconds of her screaming at me (can't remember what the whore was saying, didn't care :feelsjuice:) her tall, 6'0", white, skinny, glasses wearing, nerdy faggot of a boyfriend apparently heard her screams and got out of the car to confront me :feelswhat:

Now I may be a 5'3", ugly, incel mother fucker, but I do have a few Tyrone traits. One of them being a naturally large frame, and natural athleticism, so I wasn't afraid of that faggot at all. I probably had about 20lbs on him. He was borderline anorexic. Looked like a malnourished Jew straight out of a concentration camp.

He came up to my face and stared down at me (I could smell his vape breathe :feelspuke:) acting all aggressive and macho, obviously trying to impress his girl and thinking his height would scare me.

He said "What the fuck you doing touching my girl huh? I'll beat your ass boy. Huh? Why you putting hands on my girl? Huh?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I was honestly smiling the whole time due to how stupid he sounded. I wasn't taking him seriously at all.

I'm honestly trash at shit talk, so I just shoved him and said "Get the fuck out my face". After that, we both started shoving each other until eventually he started throwing fists :feelsBox:

He caught me off guard and hit me a couple times on the face. I felt those punches, but they didn't have knockout power behind them. I went into full fight mode after that.

I was pissed :lasereyes: and just charged straight at him leading with a overhand right and caught him right on the chin. He ate it, then threw a punch in return, aiming at my face, which I ducked under and threw another overhand right, but this time with all my strength put behind it.

The punch landed square on his jaw again and you could probably hear the sound of my fist hitting his face from a mile away! It was loud as FUCK :horror:. He went out cold after that! He fell backwards and landed on the sidewalk right at his whore of a girlfriend's feet. :giga: I was honestly surprised about my own power. I knew I was strong, but I didn't know I had it like that.

The bitch was flabbergasted :foidSoy:. She started screaming and swinging her purse at me, one swing almost hitting my face :shock:. That got me pissed again, and I was about to Ray Rice that hoe, but I decided that if I hit a woman, I might face serious jail time if she gets the cops :feelsbaton: involved. Especially as a black man hitting a white female.

So I put my ego aside, and did the rational thing. I ran towards the dumpster and hopped the fence like a certified nigga!!! :feelzez:

My car was on the other side, so I just hurried in and drove home. Luckily my shift was pretty much over, so I didn't have to make an exuse to the boss for leaving so suddenly. I don't think the foid knows where I work either since there are tons of stores around that area. I could've been working at any of them.

Anyway, to conclude all of this, I had a fun time knocking out a lanklet tallfag and grabbing some PAWG ass :feelzez::feelsBox::ahegao:

based in theory, but fighting over a foid is cucked

W, would do the same

Great minds think alike
I'm also 5'5 but I'm more masculine than the average tallfag (unless they go to gym). It's probably genetics because my mother is an ogre, she has a small frame but is mascular so...

This would be based if it were true

Tales from the BWC goon cave

Hilarious if true tho.

Lifefuel reading about tallfags being knocked out. But I am curry and not athletic, no way I could knock out someone 9 inches taller.

nice . you should get into boxing since you obviously have natural power . though youd have to lose some weight or your height would put you at a massive disadvantage

nice . you should get into boxing since you obviously have natural power . though youd have to lose some weight or your height would put you at a massive disadvantage
Yeah I weigh like 170 which is overweight at 5'3", but on my frame with my nigga muscles I look pretty good. I always wanted to get into boxing but I don't want to risk brain damage or my face getting even uglier. Especially my nose. Crooked noses are ugly as fuck, and boxers are guaranteed to break their nose at least once.

Fakecel for not thugmaxxing yet

Brutal to be 5’3 ethnic but based.

36054.jpg

Thank you for using the Ray Rice term :lul: :lul: that video was so funny

Any chances your name is Eric Wright ?

Where is the part saying ..."and then i woke up and realized it was just a dream"

Negro behavior...

Sounds like a fantastic day all in all, nothing better then beating a normie

So, I was taking out the trash at work when this brunette white foid with a HUGE ass was walking by. She was wearing some of those skin tight black leggings that made her ass look JUICY. i just HAD to cop me a feel man! So me being the pervert I am decided to "accidentally" grope that fat white booty as I walked past :ahegao:

The foid got PISSED when she felt my hand caressing her buttocks. I kept saying sorry and that I didn't do it on purpose, but she wouldn't buy my explanation that it was an accident. The bitch was too smart :feelswhat:

After a couple seconds of her screaming at me (can't remember what the whore was saying, didn't care :feelsjuice:) her tall, 6'0", white, skinny, glasses wearing, nerdy faggot of a boyfriend apparently heard her screams and got out of the car to confront me :feelswhat:

Now I may be a 5'3", ugly, incel mother fucker, but I do have a few Tyrone traits. One of them being a naturally large frame, and natural athleticism, so I wasn't afraid of that faggot at all. I probably had about 20lbs on him. He was borderline anorexic. Looked like a malnourished Jew straight out of a concentration camp.

He came up to my face and stared down at me (I could smell his vape breathe :feelspuke:) acting all aggressive and macho, obviously trying to impress his girl and thinking his height would scare me.

He said "What the fuck you doing touching my girl huh? I'll beat your ass boy. Huh? Why you putting hands on my girl? Huh?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I was honestly smiling the whole time due to how stupid he sounded. I wasn't taking him seriously at all.

I'm honestly trash at shit talk, so I just shoved him and said "Get the fuck out my face". After that, we both started shoving each other until eventually he started throwing fists :feelsBox:

He caught me off guard and hit me a couple times on the face. I felt those punches, but they didn't have knockout power behind them. I went into full fight mode after that.

I was pissed :lasereyes: and just charged straight at him leading with a overhand right and caught him right on the chin. He ate it, then threw a punch in return, aiming at my face, which I ducked under and threw another overhand right, but this time with all my strength put behind it.

The punch landed square on his jaw again and you could probably hear the sound of my fist hitting his face from a mile away! It was loud as FUCK :horror:. He went out cold after that! He fell backwards and landed on the sidewalk right at his whore of a girlfriend's feet. :giga: I was honestly surprised about my own power. I knew I was strong, but I didn't know I had it like that.

The bitch was flabbergasted :foidSoy:. She started screaming and swinging her purse at me, one swing almost hitting my face :shock:. That got me pissed again, and I was about to Ray Rice that hoe, but I decided that if I hit a woman, I might face serious jail time if she gets the cops :feelsbaton: involved. Especially as a black man hitting a white female.

So I put my ego aside, and did the rational thing. I ran towards the dumpster and hopped the fence like a certified nigga!!! :feelzez:

My car was on the other side, so I just hurried in and drove home. Luckily my shift was pretty much over, so I didn't have to make an exuse to the boss for leaving so suddenly. I don't think the foid knows where I work either since there are tons of stores around that area. I could've been working at any of them.

Anyway, to conclude all of this, I had a fun time knocking out a lanklet tallfag and grabbing some PAWG ass :feelzez::feelsBox::ahegao:
This just sounds so fake lol.

Funny as fuck.

Legendcel helping himself to the goods

What did it feel like?

Giving into ones base instinct of inflicting violence to sate lust.

Weak seed. Next.

fake and gay, stop larping fag