Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just become Genghis Khan

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
eng

tilt her chin up a little harder with the sword and actually penetrate her windpipe (in Fate/Grand Order)

in south africa, groups of negroes just walk around and pick women to gangrape as if its some kind of normal hobby. Just good ol bowling and forcey funtime night.

south africa is like the rape capital of the world, their men have actively subjugated the foids there into absolute submission, its truly a state of its own kind

still a negro shit hole but one can dream....

in south africa, groups of negroes just walk around and pick women to gangrape as if its some kind of normal hobby. Just good ol bowling and forcey funtime night.

south africa is like the rape capital of the world, their men have actively subjugated the foids there into absolute submission, its truly a state of its own kind

still a negro shit hole but one can dream....
Well guess I know where I’ll go..

She means a guy like this in armour
Downlosssssad 1

Well guess I know where I’ll go..
i wish one day i can gather an army and just subjugate negress foids (volcel if wouldnt) (in Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua)