Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just cried before going to sleep again

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
That's it just thought I'd tell someone at least. :cryfeels:

Do you have nothing in your life you enjoy?

Why did you cry? I can guess, but I'm still curious

Why did you cry? I can guess, but I'm still curious
Same reason I'm on this forum? Im already 26 and the moment to finally rope if my plans to get laid don't work approaches. And I cried thinking of what it'll be like to rope, what I will say and do on the last day etc. I'm feeling like Elliot Rodger on his last years, first he said, I'll end it if I can't change my life before I'm 23 (or whatever), but like as something that won't happen, and as it drew closer it became a more real plan.
Copes, as in, things that don't actually make you happy?
Like literally Vidya and movies jfl

I think we all did at some point. I remember I cried quiet a lot a year ago. But it wasn't a regular cry, It was a devastating cry, I cried so hard I could feel my chest collapse and burn with pain. Like somebody was piercing me with a spear. I could not even catch a breath I cried so hard. But I am glad that I did. Because now I don't fucking feel anything anymore. I have completely cut ties with this society on an emotional level.

Now I merely need to escape on the mental level and I will be free from this shit. I am trying to astral project, even if its a bunch of bullshit and memes I don't think its all lies, I don't believe in all of that supernatural bullshit about it but I think inner deep meditation can alter your state of mind so I am trying to do that to cut myself off this society all together and seize my fate, maybe discover something new along the way. I don't want to be a slave to this shit life anymore.

It's great when you cross that emotional line of devastation. Just let it happen and vent it all out at some point you'll go to far like me and will legit disconnect emotionally form this world. Maybe it's for the better.

Same reason I'm on this forum? Im already 26 and the moment to finally rope if my plans to get laid don't work approaches. And I cried thinking of what it'll be like to rope, what I will say and do on the last day etc. I'm feeling like Elliot Rodger on his last years, first he said, I'll end it if I can't change my life before I'm 23 (or whatever), but like as something that won't happen, and as it drew closer it became a more real plan.

Like literally Vidya and movies jfl
I feel you. I try not to cry like a bitch but sometimes I break down once I take a break from my immediate copes. And when it happens it's so bad and depressing that I feel completely dead inside and barren. It's all I can do now and I don't even enjoy them, it just distracts me from thinking about how much I don't enjoy living.

I did that yesterday tbh

crying feels good.

If you literally just want to kys, then I suggest getting a surgery. It's the only way out, brother

crying feels good.

If you literally just want to kys, then I suggest getting a surgery. It's the only way out, brother
...what?

I'm trying to looksmaxxx and obviously, since it's my life on the line, I'm doing a lot. I'm eating better, trying to sleep more (it's actually tough to have good habits with such a shit life, for example at night it feels lonely to turn off the computer or Xbox and that takes a toll on sleep), actually going as far as to drug myself with Jew pills so stress doesn't damage my looks (and next Monday I have an appointment with my doctor to ask for more potent ones), and will surgerymaxxxx eye area also if that's what you mean

I was looking through old screenshots from many years ago on steam. I was happier back then. The images bring back so many memories. I just started crying. I was happy, I was oblivious to my face and sex. I only cared about video games and I was happy. Goddamnit.

I was looking through old screenshots from many years ago on steam. I was happier back then. The images bring back so many memories. I just started crying. I was happy, I was oblivious to my face and sex. I only cared about video games and I was happy. Goddamnit.
I never had that chance because when I lived with my parents it was hell, they were worse than school bullys. I'm glad you did that sounds really comfy and like you enjoyed it. Something beautiful to look back to.

I have nothing of the sort. Nothing nice I could look back to to, at least, think about something beautiful while roping.

we love u man, even if femoids dont

its nice to get it out of the system once in a while
crying feels good.
Crying makes you feel better, because when you cry your tears contain serotonin, releasing it from your body. Serotonin is literally the chemical that, when builds up in your system causes you to feel this sadness and urge to cry. Anxiety, Stress, and depression are just a few of the things which can cause this buildup of serotonin. Serotonin is also the thing that makes your tears taste "salty". It isn't salt.

I've definitely felt sad/very down before going to bed, but never to the point of actually crying.
Looks like I'm yet to see the worse of it :feelsbadman: