Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just discovered a 19 year old 4‘10“ stacy on Instagram her bf is like 5'6. Brutal I’ll never have her. Read my comment

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
She’s doing OF :feelsree::lasereyes: makes me so mad foids have to become sluts for cucks

Her bf is a high MTN and he’s a manlet probably like 5‘6“

I hate him, chadlites and chads and those cucks aged over 60 who simp for such young women (liking and commenting on their profiles). Would fucking love to make these men and other normies green with envy by having such a gf :feelsohgod::feelsohh::ahegao:

Last edited:
My foids are hotter

Brootal

Under 5 feet foids are bonerfuel.

You should run them ovER

Using smilies doesn't feel like you at all tbh, you always striked me as a more serious user kek

One of my friends who is clearly a simp makes sure to comment on or like almost every post that my ex-oneitis makes which also shows how much of a rat he is since I told him to not hit on her but the mother fucker even compliments her on the most smallest things.

Men have no respect for themselves whatsoever.
I have much bigger problems with cucks aged 50+ or god forbid 65+
But yes otherwise I agree with you

Using smilies doesn't feel like you at all tbh, you always striked me as a more serious user kek
I use them when appropriate, I think they can help

how the fuck is this a stacy

how the fuck is this a stacy

I stand corrected. Stacylite. Or not. Doesn't matter. I want her as my gf, I'm 6 inches taller than her I should be tall enough for her

Last edited:
What's their OF ill look it up on leaks forums

she looks like shit in this photo

She’s doing OF
Pretend shocked

makes me so mad foids have to become sluts for cucks
Lots of money to be made in not getting a job with actual dignity. But appreciating dignity is not a female trait.
Either attractive or one of the exceptions.
I hate him, chadlites and chads and those cucks aged over 60 who simp for such young women (liking and commenting on their profiles). Would fucking love to make these men and other normies green with envy by having such a gf :feelsohgod::feelsohh::ahegao:
I'm gonna be on the cheer team on that one. One of the few niggas on this site I won't get mad if he ascends :feelsYall:

>4'10
>Stacy

I think you mean subhuman. He's eight inches taller than her which is most foids ideal, he's three inches above her incel heightmatch.

And of course, despite being years younger than me and having nowhere near as much knowledge and experiences as me, she, just by showing off on OF, makes in a day several dozen times as much as I do by actual work in a month:dafuckfeels::fuk::feelsree:.

Under 5 feet foids are bonerfuel.

I know about a 5'1 Stacy who has a 6'3 boyfriend.

View attachment 954112

Lots of money to be made in not getting a job with actual dignity. But appreciating dignity is not a female trait.
Yeah that sucks, no pun intended

Either attractive or one of the exceptions.

I'm gonna be on the cheer team on that one. One of the few niggas on this site I won't get mad if he ascends :feelsYall:
Thanks brother :feelsYall: and likewise! (I mean it too)

>4'10
>Stacy

I think you mean subhuman. He's eight inches taller than her which is most foids ideal, he's three inches above her incel heightmatch.
She’s obviously standing on something but he is short

She’s doing OF :feelsree::lasereyes: makes me so mad foids have to become sluts for cucks

Post screenshots :feelswhere:

This site is such a joke, man... I'm so done.
bc of his comment or my post? You can be honest bro I won’t be offended at all

(She does look bad in the screenshot he posted of a video)

Definitely but she’s still a rare breed, 4’10“ or 4’11“ is perfect for my 5‘4“
4'11 would be your heightmatch but it's better to date up.

bc of his comment or my post? You can be honest bro I won’t be offended at all

(She does look bad in the screenshot he posted of a video)
No no, his comment...

Height for foids isn't nearly as important as for men. Plus Stacy is mainly about the face
yup. normies lust after short women (forest gnomes) and care more about body than face. any woman with boobs (literally all of them) is a 10/10 in their disgusting nigger heads. thinking the body matters even a tiny bit for looksrating is one of the main reasons it got so bad

4'11 would be your heightmatch but it's better to date up.
:yes: my odds are virtually zero. Not many such women aged 18-28 exist, I wouldn't be attracted to some, even less would like me (probably 0)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back