Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Just don't be fat" is mostly true for the females when it comes to finding a love partner

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
1ag.png

Even that is a big ask for foids nowadays

You think modern men reject women for being fat?

Jfl at you

The right side should only say "Exist." :feelsUgh:

@El Enemigo , brocel, I swear I wanted to include it - most of the fat females also are able to find a lover or a husband. You're so right.

@bigantennaemay1 , yep. Usually this is enough. Maybe only some of the deformed and the disabled can be real femcels.

Normies are completely fine with settling with a fat foid though. It only turns off normies when you get to morbidly obese, but then there are always fetishists and just plain desperate guys.

Women are so privileged they never even think about how hard it is for men, then again they don't care anyway. They only want the winners in life

Maybe only some of the deformed and the disabled can be real femcels.
Nah, there's a fetish for that shit, and if a relationship is what they want, sure, they'll have to put in a bit of effort (god forbid :feelsseriously: ), but they'll find someone.

:yes::yes::yes:
Just don't be an landwhale is enough to be treated as supermodel.
Yeah, but even these days, when even troons :feelspuke: are getting chads, they literally don't have to do shit, they just have to be first in line, or willing to share.

And even landwhales are treated as supermodels by many soys, people, and news media, because of that whole, stupid "BoDy PoSiTiViTy" movement, which strangely enough, only seems to be benefiting women, meanwhile, it's still completely socially acceptable to body shame men. Gee, I can't imagine why that would be. :feelsseriously:

Yeah, but even these days, when even troons :feelspuke: are getting chads, they literally don't have to do shit, they just have to be first in line, or willing to share.

And even landwhales are treated as supermodels by many soys, people, and news media, because of that whole, stupid "BoDy PoSiTiViTy" movement, which strangely enough, only seems to be benefiting women, meanwhile, it's still completely socially acceptable to body shame men. Gee, I can't imagine why that would be. :feelsseriously:
Ive seen men thirsting over troons and literal 1/10 because they act all "UWU" and wear cat ears

you need to climb all these mountains and cuck yourself just to have a possibility with an average looking(at best) tattooed entitled feminist triple digit body count whore :feelswhat: fuck that shit most I will do is approach some whores with zero expectations just to mess with them :feelsdevil::society:

Meme is not valid.

Landwhales have a queue of chads to fuck them, and of good-looking betabuxxers to wife them up.

Ive seen men thirsting over troons and literal 1/10 because they act all "UWU" and wear cat ears
View attachment 638416
It was bad enough, but I really don't understand the furry shit, like how is wearing cat ears supposed to make any foid, attractive or ugly, or male in drag, look better? It just makes them look like savages.

Men are desperate nowadays, and it's easy for those who are black pilled to see why. I'm profoundly disappointed in my "fellow man": it seems, even when the problem becomes insanely obvious to the point you'd have to be insane to miss it, they still just don't get what's going on, and won't believe us about the situation until it's far too late.

Let them suffer in the clown world they've created. All I'll have for them is an "I told you so." :feelsjuice:

The right side should only say "Exist." :feelsUgh:
Even virtual anime foids have "men" going crazy for them. The right side needs to have nothing at all. Foids of all kinds need to do literally nothing and a BF will fall out of the sky into their hands.

Even virtual anime foids have "men" going crazy for them. The right side needs to have nothing at all. Foids of all kinds need to do literally nothing and a BF will fall out of the sky into their hands.
Ok, fine. We can still rule out dead foids, though.

Right? :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back