Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just exist mode: meet Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov's stepdaughter

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Meet Polina Kovaleva.

FNe8mrmWQAAZRoiFNe8wiOXEAARyS1

Despite how much time Russoids spend bitching about the degenerate West, their elite sure loves to spend time in Mayfair, Manhattan, and Monaco, don't they?

Now, Kovaleva's biological dad isn't rich. Her biological mother is unemployed. Nothing wrong with that. But at the age of 21, she somehow managed to plunk down £4.4 million cash for an apartment in Kensington.

FNe2L8dXEAMIK2o
Having a Russian civil servant as your stepdad sure is lucrative, isn't it?

Allitenor thinking emoji

Lavrov's mistake was laundering the taxpayer funds he embezzled through his stepdaughter and not a shell company. Nothing makes a government lawyer coom harder than asset forfeiture :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:, so I look forward to seeing everything "she" owns seized by HMRC. :feelshaha:

According to SJWs, you have a penis and she doesn't, so that makes you the privileged oppressor. Hmm, I wonder what life looks like for her countrymen her age?

Look at all that male privilege! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

who cares, just another bimbo

and people still think "men are oppressors":foidSoy: JFL

Rich people are the worst imho.
Fuck them all

She's 21? My God, this bitch been tanning too much. Absolutely WALL'd

If Putin was Giga-based, he'd get the Army in his side, assert supreme unchallenged control over Russia by getting rid of the Oligarchs, and turning Self-reliant into a Juche gang like North Korea without any Western influence and only trading with China, India, Iran etc.

26 but still looks absolutely shit for that age
Yeah I mean all 26yo foids are post wall so it makes more sense but still like you say she looks like shit even for 26 fucking hell. She will die of skin cancer probably.

If Putin was Giga-based, he'd get the Army in his side, assert supreme unchallenged control over Russia by getting rid of the Oligarchs, and turning Self-reliant into a Juche gang like North Korea without any Western influence and only trading with China, India, Iran etc.
That would be top tier based, but there are already plots to kill him, and I think he knows that but isn't acting on them yet. He wouldn't want to give those plots justification.

Who the fuck spends 4.4 million to live in an apartment?

Stupid slut.

Tbh I find “Gigastacy” foids that look like this rly unappealing. This is probably what feminists are talking about when they bitch about “unrealistic body standards for women” but I don’t know any man who is genuinely attracted to that type of look. None of the foids who have 89 million followers on TikTok and shit look like this either, you only really see them in magazines and beauty pageants etc

That’s not even the tip of this iceberg.
whoever thinks putin, or russia for that matter is based and not degenerate, has been either willingly blinding himself while drinking the kremlin koolaid, or is a paid shill.

all of russia’s money is invested in western degeneracy while your “based and redpilled traditionalism” is fed from a shit bucket to the still breathing serfs, because its cheaper than bread.

white women are the most privileged class in existence. Also asian women are white women.

Yeah what the fuck. Tanning is so low IQ, great way to accelerate the sagging of your skin JFL.
Western foids are insane to want to tan. In every other fucking culture, women avoid the Sun like it's an eldritch monster. Oriental women carry parasols to shield themselves. Pale skin is prized in most cultures but moreso the value is avoiding skin damage. Meanwhile western foids tan so they can get a temporary golden skin tone for the low low price of looking like a leather bag by age 30 :feelskek:

Western foids are insane to want to tan. In every other fucking culture, women avoid the Sun like it's an eldritch monster. Oriental women carry parasols to shield themselves. Pale skin is prized in most cultures but moreso the value is avoiding skin damage. Meanwhile western foids tan so they can get a temporary golden skin tone for the low low price of looking like a leather bag by age 30 :feelskek:

Just proves they hate being White, and Whiteness, since they willingly burn their skin just to look less White.

Tbh I find “Gigastacy” foids that look like this rly unappealing. This is probably what feminists are talking about when they bitch about “unrealistic body standards for women” but I don’t know any man who is genuinely attracted to that type of look. None of the foids who have 89 million followers on TikTok and shit look like this either, you only really see them in magazines and beauty pageants etc
hey some people like the shovel aesthetic :smonk:

"Fight for women bro :soy:"

FUCK! AM I GLAD OF BEING BLACKPIKLED! :feelsLightsaber:

Those "unrealistic standards" only exist in media anyways (with all video game girls or anime girls being beautiful or whatever). Any pre-wall non-landwhale can have a legion of simps and find a Chad on tinder to have sex with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back