Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just finished Castlevania Season 3

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Highly recommend it if you enjoy mediocre animation and childish writing. If you are a beta cuckold simp IncelTear member femdom freak, you may like Hector's arc. Alucard turned out to be gae and gets fucked in the asshole by another gae dude. Why is he gae ffs?

Season 4? Yikerinos, that's a hard pass from me, sweety!

Tenor

animation looks good

Highly recommend it if you enjoy mediocre animation and childish writing. If you are a beta cuckold simp IncelTear member femdom freak, you may like Hector's arc. Alucard turned out to be gae and gets fucked in the asshole by another gae dude. Why is he gae ffs?

Season 4? Yikerinos, that's a hard pass from me, sweety!

View attachment 452061
Alucard's scene was fucking disgusting and one of the main reasons why I dropped that steaming pile of shit that is this show.

Season 3 was gay as shit ngl, it definitely hampered any amount of hype I had for season 4

Only the animation looks appealing

Season 1 looked promising, but I gave up middle of season 2. No specific reason, but it just wasn't enjoyable and didn't feel right to watch, for some reason.
Alucard turned out to be gae and gets fucked in the asshole by another gae dude. Why is he gae ffs?
What do you expect from Fagflix?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back