Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Just finished GTA 3

Agent47

Agent47

metalheadcel
★★★★
Good vidya, considering it's the first from the 3d era gtas. Soundtrack is decent and so is the story, but it could've been better if Claude spoke. It didn't surprise me and felt kinda lacking but still decent. Overall it's a good game especially if you consider that your main objective is to hunt down a foid who betrayed you :feelskek: Map feels bigger and more detailed than in Vice City too. Worth playing but newer GTAs are better imo

keep vidyamaxxing buddy boyos :hax:

Replayed it earlier this year. It aged pretty well, fun game ngl

the remaster just doesnt do it any justice. the OG version is timeless

It always is the OG version that is the best. I just install silent patch and ddraw component and play the game in its full glory, not the versions where characters look like they're made of playdoh

Yeah it's aged very well for a game that's 22 years old. May feel dated at times but it's a pretty good experience nonetheless

Renderware is not enjoyable to me anymore. At least not for the past 5 years.

There's SA-MP for GTA:SA, however, and Pawn is a very enjoyable (although messy) programming language. Worth mentioning MTA:SA (Kalcor was a former developer of MTA:SA Blue), despite I strongly dislike the so-known scripting language named Lua: tables, tables... too difficult for my current fluid intelligence.

GTA 3 and Mafia 2 are my favourite Nigger Simulators by a large margin.

I haven't played it in ages, pretty tough but that's expected from the golden era of gta.

Playing San Andreas heavily modded is always a good time, driving a couch through a city of Buzz Lightyears and Hitlers smoking blunts, and yelling obscenities.

dont ever get up

Good vidya, considering it's the first from the 3d era gtas. Soundtrack is decent and so is the story, but it could've been better if Claude spoke. It didn't surprise me and felt kinda lacking but still decent. Overall it's a good game especially if you consider that your main objective is to hunt down a foid who betrayed you :feelskek: Map feels bigger and more detailed than in Vice City too. Worth playing but newer GTAs are better imo
Video games are repetitive and a waste of time. You need to read books and watch movies. I've wasted many good hours playing that game when I was 13 and I had fun. I can't do the same as an adult. Tried it a few months ago and it was. All like why the fuck am I even playing this shit? Uninstalled it off my computer and never played it ever again. I miss having a young brain where things like that entertains me. Old age has caused me to become more demanding with entertainment.

I 100%ed it when I was like 5 jfl.

The PS2 version has aged even better. It had better lighting, better shadows, better textures, better atmosphere, and overall, all of Rockstar’s GTAs in the 3D era were objectively superior on that console. The PC editions always felt bland and soulless in comparison but at least you get a redefined aiming controls with them.

I 100%ed it when I was like 5 jfl.

The PS2 version has aged even better. It had better lighting, better shadows, better textures, better atmosphere, and overall, all of Rockstar’s GTAs in the 3D era were objectively superior on that console. The PC editions always felt bland and soulless in comparison but at least you get a redefined aiming controls with them.
I only 100%ed GTA V, also tried SA but there's too much stuff to take care of. PS2 versions were better indeed, but PC versions still hold up pretty well imo

Video games are repetitive and a waste of time. You need to read books and watch movies. I've wasted many good hours playing that game when I was 13 and I had fun. I can't do the same as an adult. Tried it a few months ago and it was. All like why the fuck am I even playing this shit? Uninstalled it off my computer and never played it ever again. I miss having a young brain where things like that entertains me. Old age has caused me to become more demanding with entertainment.
Video games are good because they detach you from the reality and make the time pass by faster. It sucks for you that you don't enjoy them anymore but they're a great cope either way

Video games are good because they detach you from the reality and make the time pass by faster. It sucks for you that you don't enjoy them anymore but they're a great cope either way
I'm not saying video games can't still be fun for some people. I just feel I outgrew them a little bit. But I'm trying to force myself to read more intellectual books and learn about the world. But that's just my hobby, it's not for everyone. Honestly when I remember playing video games as a teenager. I rather enjoyed myself like it was making my imagination run wild. I guess I lost my imagination so I no longer become impressed or entertained by them so easily if at all. I just don't like the repetitivity of them. I would rather watch an anime if I wanted to enjoy fiction. I do have a little habit of smoking marijuana and watching twitch streams of video game players while listening to a fa philosophy audio book.

I'm not saying video games can't still be fun for some people. I just feel I outgrew them a little bit. But I'm trying to force myself to read more intellectual books and learn about the world. But that's just my hobby, it's not for everyone. Honestly when I remember playing video games as a teenager. I rather enjoyed myself like it was making my imagination run wild. I guess I lost my imagination so I no longer become impressed or entertained by them so easily if at all. I just don't like the repetitivity of them. I would rather watch an anime if I wanted to enjoy fiction. I do have a little habit of smoking marijuana and watching twitch streams of video game players while listening to a fa philosophy audio book.
That definitely sucks brocel, but I guess it just happens to some people. Reading and learning about the world is definitely good for your brain though, as it makes it work at least, as oppossed to just mindlessly controlling a bunch of pixels on your screen. But after all we should just do what we enjoy the most. Smoking ganja and watching twitch streams seems good too ngl :feelskek: :smonk::smonk:

GTA 3 is fun to play but it's hard as fuck

IDK man, i think it's pretty easy, with a few difficulty spikes here and there (Grand Theft Aero, The Exchange)

At first it seemed hard to me too, but after playing it for a while it's rather easy with some difficulty spikes in certain missions. I'm replaying it for the second time now and have no problems, if you start getting into it it's a really fun game with fun missions, though the 22 year old controls might be hard to grasp at first :feelshaha:

I remember the M4 had the fire rate of a minigun kek

We're on a forum about incels. Having a discussion about a video game from 22 years ago while some chad is having sex with a beautiful woman.