Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just give me birds and flowers and read books with me and you’ll get me bro

Shannon:

Yes. I become unnerved whenever I think of it.

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic; not me) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" me for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

Half-relatives were driven to Chicago to visit their maternal relatives. Mother took them to a theatre once. Local restaurants several times with their grandmother's money as well as Mother's. Grocery store trips. Mall trips. Their mother was given shelf/television set/bed set. Some sort of zoo ticket plan. Mother split money for groceries with them.

Half-relatives were driven to Chicago to visit their maternal relatives. Mother took them to a theatre once. Local restaurants several times with their grandmother's money as well as Mother's. Grocery store trips. Mall trips. Their mother was given shelf/television set/bed set. Some sort of zoo ticket plan. Mother split money for groceries with them.

Played Goldfish with them, gave them painting materials, marbles, et cetera...

Boommers gave me advice to try approaching with candies and flowers.

Women don’t have interests, other than Chads cock. Everything they do or say is to impress Chad and to make his cock hard, water is wet

When they fought, Mother would pick up my half-cousins and let them sleep in our room. They enjoyed our snacks, bought candles and desserts for themselves. Used Mother's Netflix account. They laughed at Mother and myself over Mother's PTSD from domestic violence.

Observe:

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen.

JFl the swipe rate is probably 1 swipe right for every 300 rejects :lul:

When they fought, Mother would pick up my half-cousins and let them sleep in our room. They enjoyed our snacks, bought candles and desserts for themselves. Used Mother's Netflix account. They laughed at Mother and myself over Mother's PTSD from domestic violence.

They enjoyed several trips to Indiana to spend time with their many half-siblings and cousins.

They not even mature themselves

She didn't precised any physical requirements, that's sus

Cummed inside 50+

Boommers gave me advice to try approaching with candies and flowers.
my mother literally told me that all i need to do is create a facebook(jfl zoomers even laugh at facebook and thinks only boomers use it),and that girls would start flocking in.it's blows my mind how she can admit how fucked hypergamy is for everyone else,but somehow thinks it doesn't affect me.she herself admitted that women backhome as soons as they step foot in london will immediadtedly lose attraction to men backhome as everyone backhome is much uglier and short,compared to the tall blue eyed ubermenschs of london.

pride is deadly

A1

A2

A3

A4

They enjoyed several trips to Indiana to spend time with their many half-siblings and cousins.

They not even mature themselves

Certainly not the "stressed" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac; her back was always well-rested in the local psychiatric hospital.

♫ I'd call Munchausen, because she's visited a thousand... ♫

♫ She was...., a hospital girl...♫

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

I don't even consider them human anymore.

my reaction to that information
View attachment 619423