Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just give up, it’s over.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
You are the last of a bloodline that stretches back millions of years.

Don’t bother trying.

It’s over.

Thats kind of a motivator. I need to coom into a vagina, wether that be through a test tube or my penis. I will do everything possible to secure my bloodline

I couldn't care less about my bloodline. I want an anime gf and children or some shit like that.

Thats kind of a motivator. I need to coom into a vagina, wether that be through a test tube or my penis. I will do everything possible to secure my bloodline
i like the way you think

Don’t bother trying.

It’s over.
it's still too early for me to give up but ngl it's over for many families that only had sons in this time period

Fuck GrAYcels
HP Deskjet Webcam Photo

The fuck you say, color-acka?

Would you do that eventually, if you couldn't find a wife?
Is it even possible to be a male and use your sperm to fertilise an egg of your choosing and get the kid yourself? I suppose it would be harder as you need a real woman to carry it though.

Would you do that eventually, if you couldn't find a wife?
Yes. Continuing the legacy>myself. Same way with just based people in general, maybe because I have an insane hivemind/collective mentality If you gave me an ultimatum that I could live out until 80 or 70 as an incel or that I could die now but from me 7 sons and daughters are born I would take the latter. Although I'd want to be in any legacy continuers life so I can make them based (although my blood already does because political opinion is largely genetic)
Is it even possible to be a male and use your sperm to fertilise an egg of your choosing and get the kid yourself? I suppose it would be harder as you need a real woman to carry it though.
IDK. Hope so.

Yes. Continuing the legacy>myself. Same way with just based people in general, maybe because I have an insane hivemind/collective mentality If you gave me an ultimatum that I could live out until 80 or 70 as an incel or that I could die now but from me 7 sons and daughters are born I would take the latter. Although I'd want to be in any legacy continuers life so I can make them based (although my blood already does because political opinion is largely genetic)

IDK. Hope so.
In such a world, sex would just become a luxury, not a requirement for advancing your own genes. A Brave New World... hell for incels.

My bloodline doesn’t deserve to keep going after creating the utter monstrosity of a failure that is me.

cope who cares about muh"bloodline" what matters for me to get laid as much as i can and before die. It's my sorry that I don't have the ability to achieve that

Over for terasubhumans.

Don’t bother trying.

It’s over.
Combo breaker!