Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just going to leave this here

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-

Last edited:
exposing yourself as a fakecel?

This is how normies talk on the regular daily basis

You can literally "OOGAA BOOGA PEEPEE BOOBA" and this wont faze the roastie if you're Chad. I find it so hillarious on a clown world type of way :feelsclown:

If you're reading this: Do not EVER give up on things you like in hope to attract women.
Chad can walk with a diaper and get hit on.
Dont let the fool you in to thinking the problem is with what you like or how you behave. Its all a ruse.

Last edited:
Over for Seth Rogan

You can literally "OOGAA BOOGA PEEPEE BOOBA" and this wont faze the roastie if you're Chad. I find it so hillarious on a clown world type of way :feelsclown:

If you're reading this: Do not EVER give up on things you like in hope to attract women.
Chad can walk with a diaper and get hit on.
Dont let the fool you in to thinking the problem is with what you like or how you behave. Its all a ruse.
To be honest she seems slightly annoyed by his antics because they are less normie ooga booga and more obscure niche ooga booga that most people don't get,
Normies in general don't have long important conversations on dating apps or in real life. They just have simple chatter in broken english.

man: WHAT R YOU DOING TODAY?
foid: NOT MUCH JUST CHILLING HBU?
man: PLAYING PS5, GOT TIME IN 3 HOURS, U FREE AT 6 PM?
foid: YES YOU WANNA MEET UP AT MY PLACE?
man: NAA I AM TOO HIGH, COME HERE WE NETFLIX AND CHILL
foid: OK SEE YOU AT 6 BOO

You can be as autistic or gross as you want. If you’re chad, she’ll be this desperate to try to keep conversation with you.

meanwhile I’ve been called gross and creepy for just normal conversation