Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just got back from the swim

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer
The endorphin rush is one of the biggest copes in my life. I love feeling the burn. I love pushing my body to its limit. I love swim-mogging all the other men in the pool.

Then I shower (really), walk home and realise it was all for nothing.

:feelsbadman:

oo swimmy time <33333 swimmy tiemememe I can't swim too good >:^(

Also how u burn but u ar in water???!!?!??!

I love swimming. I have a pool in my house but is like just a little more than 5 meters. I still can swim a little bit, it's lifefuel tbh, I wish I had an olympic pool at home, I would swim everyday

Mogs me. At the swimming pool I get mogged by young females who swim faster and longer than me.

I'm making progress, though.

Mogs me. At the swimming pool I get mogged by young females who swim faster and longer than me.

I'm making progress, though.

I'm a stronger swimmer than most of the teenage swimming club girls, but they mog me in the shoulders. At 14 they're already showing signs of muscular development in their upper body and I still have my Auschwitz frame.

Also, their was a fat girl and her boyfriend in the pool. I fancied her. She looked homely.

I want to go swimming, but I'm too high inhib :cryfeels:

If u like it is fine tbh everyone needs to cope

I'd rather just watch the swim of adult.